WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Broken's Whorehouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Oh well..Like I said. This place was just getting good, and then the rainbow whinefest began. It's all downhill from here.

Chris

Sick Bastard
There is no need for you to share the woman, just have a fight about it, whoever wins get the first 15 minutes...btw, she charges 5bucks per 2 minutes, I think...

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Chris said:
There is no need for you to share the woman, just have a fight about it, whoever wins get the first 15 minutes...btw, she charges 5bucks per 2 minutes, I think...
Go back to whatever nasty skank you just crawled out of and shut the FUCK UP!

Broken

Chris said:

I said the backdoor!!!

badassmtbiker

Dolemite
Chris said:
Hey Guys!! Can I play, too? Fuck.

Broken

I am going to have to add on... we need more rooms.. Shits packed in the back..

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Chris said:
*Comes in the backdoor, sits down and waits, patiently, for the next 7 hours*
...and the gloves come off

Yo jerkoff, you're gonna wait for some leftover skank used backdoor? nasty mofo

Status
Not open for further replies.