WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Broken's Whorehouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

badassmtbiker

Dolemite
GottaHurt said:
That would be Mr.Bastard to you, and yes we had our fun.
Back in college this friend of mine and I would get on different religious IRC channels (moment of silence for IRC) and fuck with unsuspecting mormons, etc. Would enter a room with screen names like HateCrime, and DateRape. Was good times. Thinking of where to spend my time once the boot drops here. I mean, what else would I do while I'm at work, right?

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
badassmtbiker said:
Back in college this friend of mine and I would get on different religious IRC channels (moment of silence for IRC) and fuck with unsuspecting mormons, etc. Would enter a room with screen names like HateCrime, and DateRape. Was good times. Thinking of where to spend my time once the boot drops here. I mean, what else would I do while I'm at work, right?

Got me man..fucker already proved he can't take a joke. So... if was fun while it lasted. I don't even use IM, so if you found a site ran by someone that actually has the sack to back up what he advertises the forum as I'll have to find my way. The blind leading the blinder!! ROFL

Broken

I'd send you to www.GayWebsitereremoved but that's like what this site wants to be.. all mushy and everyone knows everyone..I am even a nice guy there. Doesn't matter people still hate me.. all people do is wine about work, or not getting laid. Same old shit.

badassmtbiker

Dolemite
Broken said:
I'd send you to www.GayWebsitereremoved but that's like what this site wants to be.. all mushy and everyone knows everyone..I am even a nice guy there. Doesn't matter people still hate me.. all people do is wine about work, or not getting laid. Same old shit.
Yea, I've been shopping forums all morning. Need a damn realtor

Broken

badassmtbiker said:
Yea, I've been shopping forums all morning. Need a damn realtor
Well hook me up if you find something.. That Wetwired shit.. I can be found there.. But man don't hold it against me..

Broken

Dude.. it's like all people from work and friends. So everyone knows each other.. It's clean... Nothing like my whorehouse.

badassmtbiker

Dolemite
Broken said:
Dude.. it's like all people from work and friends. So everyone knows each other.. It's clean... Nothing like my whorehouse.
hehe.. yea... I doubt we'll have an easy time finding another whorehouse. I own website.com. Suppose I could throw a forum up there.

Broken

I just PMed my email to ya. cuz I am smart.. g I could have Pmed a e-mail..
So check your box ...

Broken

Welcome to the whorehouse.. I did notice you came in the backdoor... Muhahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.