Brutal Bosses.

StonedAngel420

Fresh Meat
My bosses are absolute cunts. I am being endlessly bitched at because i wont wash everyone's dishes? This is a workplace, everyone is responsible for their own shit, it should not be thrown on me EVERY SINGLE TIME. My manager is constantly killing my vibes and its FRIDAY let me live already you piece of shit human being.

MaxPower

Strike First Strike Hard
Staff
As I'm not aware of the labor laws in your state its hard to offer advice. But I'm pretty sure if it's not in your job description it'll be difficult to enforce. Unless there's some clause in your contract saying they can alter the contract.

Have you tried telling anyone who's not your direct boss to fuck off (in a diplomatic and professional manner)?

StonedAngel420

Fresh Meat
It's definitely not in my job description, most of us can clean up after ourselves but the owner refuses to wash even a spoon he stirs his coffee with and it adds up and is always my job to deal with. Big boss guy will come yell at us about the dishes left there.. that are his. i literally have a Manchild for a boss.

LordJayBird

Fresh Meat
My bosses are absolute cunts. I am being endlessly bitched at because i wont wash everyone's dishes? This is a workplace, everyone is responsible for their own shit, it should not be thrown on me EVERY SINGLE TIME. My manager is constantly killing my vibes and its FRIDAY let me live already you piece of shit human being.
Just fuckin call me