WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

BS Meter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!

This Meter reads from On the Far Left Dangeo; Far right halfpintrocker.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Pretty spiffy Broken. Do you have a Broken boner for those two,or can anybody geht on the BS meter?

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
which category do I fall into

Jung

???
Premium
Broken said:
IMG-BSMeter.jpg
This Meter reads from On the Far Left Dangeo; Far right halfpintrocker.
Lol at the DanGeo far left comment! :cool:
Skyline-Cobra said:
which category do I fall into
Does not compute. :)

Jung

???
Premium
Skyline-Cobra said:
so i don't bullshit...kickass
No, you misunderstood. You're off the fucking chart buddy! :p

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
They must need a submarine for skyline..

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Skyline-Cobra said:
i feel so loved
What did you expect? Warm fuzzy teddy bears and topless Queens of America feeding you grapes and tucking you in?

I don't think so..

Fugly

Tenderony
Why does every thread that skyline posts in turn into one big anti-skyline flame war?

Not that I disagree (the little bastard needs it) but man as soon as I see his name I just move on to another thread.....and he replys to just about every thread. So what I'm saying is it looks like he is single handedly destroying all non-flame threads in WTF. Rock on skyline.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Fugly said:
Why does every thread that skyline posts in turn into one big anti-skyline flame war?

Not that I disagree (the little bastard needs it) but man as soon as I see his name I just move on to another thread.....and he replys to just about every thread. So what I'm saying is it looks like he is single handedly destroying all non-flame threads in WTF. Rock on skyline.
i don't know if that was complament or a flame ...who knows

Fugly

Tenderony
Skyline-Cobra said:
i don't know if that was complament or a flame ...who knows
Take it however you want. Flaming you is like kicking my dog. Barely satisfying. I'll I'm saying everywhere you go you get the living shit flamed out of you. I taking bets now on when you'll learn. It's not in your favor.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
question: what do you mean by
" So what I'm saying is it looks like he is single handedly destroying all non-flame threads in WTF."

Jung

???
Premium
Fugly said:
I guess I missed the big flame war in this thread. :)

Jung

???
Premium
Skyline-Cobra said:
other threads
"Every thread that skyline posts in" would imply this thread as well, as you have in fact posted in it. It was just me being sarcastic though, obviously it was lost on your eyes.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
junglizm said:
"Every thread that skyline posts in" would imply this thread as well, as you have in fact posted in it. It was just me being sarcastic though, obviously it was lost on your eyes.
god everyone is flaming me

Status
Not open for further replies.