Headlines BTK Caught!

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
Awhile ago I posted about BTK's return. They caught him! :thumbsup: No more Binding Torturing and Killing for him anymore. Now Otera can find out why he killed his family. That's awesome he has been free since he started killing in the 70's. Now single women don't have to sleep with the lights on! :thumbsup: Now I think that if they do use the death penalty they shouldn't be humane about it,so in this case they should Bind him Torture him and Kill him just like he did. He said "You can call me BTK for Bind them...Torture them...Kill them." What a sick bastard. He said there was a factor "x" that made him kill. "The day this monster entered my brain I shall never know. He makes me kill, I can't stop him hopefully you can." -BTK
Thank god they caught him.

switch_scribe

dolor ex fides
thank G-d indeed. I am normally a peaceful person, but if they can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that this guy really is BTK, I say put a bullet in his brain. Lethal injection is too nice for that asshole.

For anyone interesting in reading an article about the arrest -
http://www.nytimes.com/reuters/news/news-crime-kansas.html?

side note - did anyone see the Law & Order: SVU episode they did based on this guy? Fucking creepy shit.

Taylor_Blade

Lost Soul
I’m glad this fucker got caught. Yes, he does deserve to die a slow and painful death. However, there are some former law enforcement agents, who worked the case in the 70’s, that say there may be two different killers. Due to the drastic style in writing and other reasons (I forget, I read this awhile back). They could be wrong, but still this is an interesting theory. What if they only caught a copycat killer?

Descent

Hella Constipated
Taylor said:
copycat killer?
HOLY FUCK. I rarely give out rep, but that's needed!

"There's another copycat killer on the loose. Where's that psychic kid?"

"I see...Fried chicken...covered in maple syrup...Topped off with whipped cream."

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
Descent said:
HOLY FUCK. I rarely give out rep, but that's needed!

"There's another copycat killer on the loose. Where's that psychic kid?"

"I see...Fried chicken...covered in maple syrup...Topped off with whipped cream."
dude wtf

anyways...BTK him, it's the only right thing to do

switch_scribe

dolor ex fides
Descent said:
You can say God. That's not a bannable offense.
It's part of my religious values to not write the name of G-d. If the word is written, there is a chance that it can be defaced in some way. It's a respect thing.

(plus, i've done enough to piss off that particular deity. why add to the list?)

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
Taylor_Blade said:
I’m glad this fucker got caught. Yes, he does deserve to die a slow and painful death. However, there are some former law enforcement agents, who worked the case in the 70’s, that say there may be two different killers. Due to the drastic style in writing and other reasons (I forget, I read this awhile back). They could be wrong, but still this is an interesting theory. What if they only caught a copycat killer?
Yes, it is mostly likely a new killer. Copycat. Hopefully, the original is dead.

I hope it is the right guy. Bastard...

ferengi

Yay fire!
Rage against said:
Descent was making reference to the episode of South Park where Eric Cartman falls off the roof of his house, and makes people think that he has amazing psychic powers. The police try to get him to help them find this killer called the "cut off the left hand killer" or some shit like that.

It's fucking hilarious. :D

TheLampIncident

Modern Moses
I have many things to say in this thread.

1) This guy's an asshole. Give him the same punishment he gave everyone else. But FCC, how can you kill someone in a humane manner but then give him the BTK treatment? Hmm...
2) Your god is moot. GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD. Also, I don't capitalize god either.
3) Ever since that South Park episode aired, I've been having "psychic battles" with one of my friends.

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
TheLampIncident said:
I have many things to say in this thread.

1) This guy's an asshole. Give him the same punishment he gave everyone else. But FCC, how can you kill someone in a humane manner but then give him the BTK treatment? Hmm...
I said not to be humane with him. Just Bind him, Torture him, Kill him. :sword:

fUcCcC

fUCC!!!
switch_scribe said:
thank G-d indeed. I am normally a peaceful person, but if they can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that this guy really is BTK, I say put a bullet in his brain. Lethal injection is too nice for that asshole.

For anyone interesting in reading an article about the arrest -
http://www.nytimes.com/reuters/news/news-crime-kansas.html?

side note - did anyone see the Law & Order: SVU episode they did based on this guy? Fucking creepy shit.
i mite of
can u refresh mi memory
o yeah did u see that one law and order svu episode involvin the girl thats actually a guy
now that was some creepy shit

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
I'm all for just putting a bullet in his brain if he's the one. Screw torture and revenge, just get the piece of shit out of here. I don't know if I could be good with someone who tortured someone to death and works for the cops. Maybe we need to let the victims families do it, but would they live with themselves later?