Headlines BTK Returns

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
I was watching Larry King Live just now and this asshole that calls himself BTK has killed 8 people. He calls himself BTK for Bind Torture Kill. He strangled seven people and stabbed the other. BTK :mad: This asshole hasn't been caught yet. He started killing people in the 70's and they still haven't caught him. The FBI has made several raids and still haven't found him. He even put a Special K box on a telephone pole with a B a T and the K in Special K was circled. Someone should bind torture and kill this asshole. :thumbsdn:

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
theres a lot of sick people out there that the FBI has never caught. I remember watching a piece on the zodiac killer a while back. Serial killers and things of that nature have always sparked in interest in me.

Government Mule

T3h Bon4r
Ya, sociopaths are a strange breed, they have an inability to think like we do or have sympathy. They respond to very odd things like torture and killing and pain. They're on the total opposite spectrum of humanity.

Havok

Mr. Ee
tbsrk said:
theres a lot of sick people out there that the FBI has never caught. I remember watching a piece on the zodiac killer a while back. Serial killers and things of that nature have always sparked in interest in me.

The zodiac killer is probably just a copycat now. From what I heard.

I dunno.