WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Bugger Justice.

Olethros

Slayer of Tea-Sharks
someone pissed me off today, ranting and raving about justice, going so far as to say they actually want nothing more in life than justice. I very nearly smacked them then and there. no one really wants justice. I ask you, do you want to get what you deserve? no. you don't want what you deserve, you want what other people deserve. I know I do, I want better than I deserve, I want to be an incredibly happy person and not do anything for it. I want other people to serve me for no reason, and I want to be given things that aren't mine and that I don't need solely for the fact that I want it. I want to not be forced to do anything I don't want to do, and be paid richly for it.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Olethros said:
someone pissed me off today, ranting and raving about justice, going so far as to say they actually want nothing more in life than justice. I very nearly smacked them then and there. no one really wants justice. I ask you, do you want to get what you deserve? no. you don't want what you deserve, you want what other people deserve. I know I do, I want better than I deserve, I want to be an incredibly happy person and not do anything for it. I want other people to serve me for no reason, and I want to be given things that aren't mine and that I don't need solely for the fact that I want it. I want to not be forced to do anything I don't want to do, and be paid richly for it.
Wake up sleeping beauty. Playtime's over.

gummi_

Tenderony
If you want something, work for it. That's how the world works for the most part as far as i can tell, and i like it that way ...

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Olethros said:
hey, you wouldnt happen to be from kiwi land would you?

(new Zealand)