WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Build your own XGA projector for $300

Descent

Hella Constipated
Um, what the fuck? 11 views, and not one person has responded yet?

Jesus H. Christ. Considering how many DIYers and tweakers we have on this site, you THINK somebody would want to have a little fun building a projector...

Jung

???
Premium
jstager said:
Um, what the fuck? 11 views, and not one person has responded yet?

Jesus H. Christ. Considering how many DIYers and tweakers we have on this site, you THINK somebody would want to have a little fun building a projector...
I checked it out, it looks pretty cool. I think I might build one to go with my MythTV. :thumbsup: Problem is I never have much time for that stuff anymore.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
I think its supposed to be "Jesus Age Christ" but i could be wrong....what the hell is a XGA projector anyways...i could click on the link but i'm too lazy...some one explain it to me (non technical terms).

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
OH MY GOD....THE SPERM IS FLOWING FORTH AT AN UNCONTROLABLE RATE!!!
who gives a shit...so you can see wtf in huge font? play computer games on a big screen? you can just s-video that shit to a big screen tv. *yawn*

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Uhh that is so makeshift its unbelievable.. Heres MY projector biznatchs...

Their a little dark but thats my friend playin' Halo 2.. I had to cover the flash because it wouldn't show the projector working if it flashed.. Bad quality too cause the digi cam sucks but you get the idea.. :thumbsup: