WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Bukkake

Eclipsed

The Eclipsed One
...is when a mommy and a daddy and a daddy and a daddy and a daddy and a daddy and a daddy and a daddy all decide that mommy needs a new face moisturizer.

Eclipsed said:
...is when a mommy and a daddy and a daddy and a daddy and a daddy and a daddy and a daddy and a daddy all decide that mommy needs a new face moisturizer.
Well, thank you for that brilliant piece of information. :rolleyes:

Welcome, and fuck off.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Eclipsed said:
Oh great...So this guy is joining now...?

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
bukkake..iuuu..youre a pervert.. and to begin a thread with the word Bukkake? bleh..but welcome anyway..

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
Eclipsed said:
tell your mom how much fun we had

Eclipsed said:
this is also how you were conceived, but i thought mommy told you not to talk about your humble beginings?:mfinger:

Eclipsed

The Eclipsed One
Nymphchick said:
this is also how you were conceived, but i thought mommy told you not to talk about your humble beginings?:mfinger:
Guess again. I didn't come out of my mother's throat, genius.

Eclipsed

The Eclipsed One
tiger_86 said:
Talking to yourself? You should seek therapy; it can do wonders. Welcome, fucker.

Why would I have to thank myself? That's just retarded. Just like what you said.

wilko125

Rep My Post
hahahaha Banned - What an Asshat (to bad its only for one day :()

welcome faggot

Eclipsed said:
Why would I have to thank myself? That's just retarded. Just like what you said.
For when you become un-banned: I assumed that since you addressed the statement to "mental midget" you were thanking yourself for some odd reason. Now does your pea-sized brain comprehend (that means understand in case you didn't know)?

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
Eclipsed said:
Guess again. I didn't come out of my mother's throat, genius.
Yeah Nymphchick. Butt babies don't come out of the throat. what were you thinking?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Eclipsed said:
That's when Eclipsed is scarred for life after walking in on mommy with me and some drinking buddies.

Eclipsed

The Eclipsed One
tiger_86 said:
For when you become un-banned: I assumed that since you addressed the statement to "mental midget" you were thanking yourself for some odd reason. Now does your pea-sized brain comprehend (that means understand in case you didn't know)?
If brains were dynamite you wouldn't have enough to blow the kneecap off of a flea.

Eclipsed said:
If brains were dynamite you wouldn't have enough to blow the kneecap off of a flea.
:rofl: I like that one. You obviously still don't understand how you were pwnd, but I like the comment nonetheless, it's clever.