WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Bulk Folder!

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,186
0
0
#1
I am noob, dont mention it we all know that.

I have one fucking problem with the site already... NOt the members but the site itself, well not really the site but the activation that was sent to confirm my membership. It went into the BULK folder of my yahoo account!!

I fucking hate emails that go into the BULK fucking folder because I wont ever see them... I fucking hate the BULK folder and hate the person who invented the BULK folder!!!

I hate everything!

FUck...
 
#2
Thats because your an fucking idiot you Chilian FucK Face!

Get a Gmail account so you don't have to deal shit like that.

O Btw I am also New here!

Peace!
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,900
3,363
487
#3
ChilianFuckFace said:
I am noob, dont mention it we all know that.

I have one fucking problem with the site already... NOt the members but the site itself, well not really the site but the activation that was sent to confirm my membership. It went into the BULK folder of my yahoo account!!

I fucking hate emails that go into the BULK fucking folder because I wont ever see them... I fucking hate the BULK folder and hate the person who invented the BULK folder!!!

I hate everything!

FUck...
Yahoo puts that in ther, not us.
I have a solution if you're worried that you "won't ever see them" (activation messages") Click the link that says "Bulk Mail" Then open you eyes. Like magic the activation and welcome email from WTF.com will appear.

There is no limit to our power.
We can overcome any multinational internet conglomerate.
Band with us and enjoy the spoils, and pleasures of world wide domination. Walk with us over the festering corpses, of our vanquished opposers.
 
#4
>> Click the link that says "Bulk Mail" Then open you eyes. Like magic the activation and welcome email from WTF.com will appear.



Yea Buddy "OPEN YOUR EYES" :thumbsup:
 
54
0
0
#6
Are you too friends or something? becouse you seem to have the same name - the nationality
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,900
3,363
487
#7
ChilianFuckFace said:
How in the world do you think I got in here and posted this thread????
So what's your problem then? and why blame us for yahoo's Placement of the activation message in your bulk folder?
ChilianFuckFace said:
I have one fucking problem with the site already... NOt the members but the site itself, well not really the site but the activation that was sent to confirm my membership. It went into the BULK folder of my yahoo account!!
I'll get right on the phone with the CIO of Yahoo and have this taken care of. :thumbsup: He owes me a favor.
 

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,186
0
0
#8
Ok.. I didnt mean to blame wtf.com for Yahoo stupidity!!!

I was just really pist cause I didnt get the activation link for a while.. so i thought it was WTF.com problem... and i forgot about the BULK fucking folder!

FUck the BULK folder!
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,900
3,363
487
#10
ChilianFuckFace said:
Ok.. I didnt mean to blame wtf.com for Yahoo stupidity!!!

I was just really pist cause I didnt get the activation link for a while.. so i thought it was WTF.com problem... and i forgot about the BULK fucking folder!

FUck the BULK folder!
I agree, fuck the bulk folder!
And I would furthermore fuck it with an oversized novelty penis. (no lube)
 

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
1,622
5
38
#11
MaxPower said:
I agree, fuck the bulk folder!
And I would furthermore fuck it with an oversized novelty penis. (no lube)
with sand paper wrapped around the outside of the penis so that it rips both the bulk folder's skin and the penis' skin?
 

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,186
0
0
#12
The point is not to hurt your penis... but to FUCK the BULK folder... Your Penis might be usefull... i know mine is... when I jerk off every night!
 

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
916
0
80
#14
oh man..all this fucking going around..makes me wanna go and fuck my bulk folder....man....i particularly like the sanding paper idea.....im not much of a novelty penis type of guy....you know...a dirty sanchez wouldnt really hurt either.....
 

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
2,197
0
0
#15
ShrOomie said:
Are you too friends or something? becouse you seem to have the same name - the nationality
Yeah, whats with the FuckFaces...lol. Do you both like fucking faces or something or do you both do that together...(Scary thought)
 

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
2,197
0
0
#16
ChilianFuckFace said:
The point is not to hurt your penis... but to FUCK the BULK folder... Your Penis might be usefull... i know mine is... when I jerk off every night!
By the way, We did not need to know your personal life. I know you just a little boy and all and can't get a real woman yet.
 

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
3,192
0
36
#19
Cubanfuckface said:
Thats because your an fucking idiot you Chilian FucK Face!

Get a Gmail account so you don't have to deal shit like that.

O Btw I am also New here!

Peace!
dude the guy has two accounts i bet it i think he does

ChilianFuckFace Yesterday, 09:44 AM

Cubanfuckface Yesterday, 09:47 AM

3 minites away from each other