WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

bull man

beat the fuck out of them or not

• yes

Votes: 18 78.3%
  • no

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • maybe

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters

hornypim

Fresh Meat
What if your friend started to fucking make out with your girlfrined right in front of you would you beat the shit out of them or not because that shit happened to me.

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
hornypim said:
What if your friend started to fucking make out with your girlfrined right in front of you would you beat the shit out of them or not because that shit happened to me.
Video tape that shit and sell it on ebay. And if the tapes don't sell, then beat the shit out of them.

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
Pachyderm said:
Join them.
exactly just scream at her that you didnt know she was into that kinda thing and get her best friend on the phone and coming over....then join in...after setting up a video camera so you can still sell it all on ebay

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
hornypim said:
it happened to you dont lie and yes i would beat him to a pile of fuck.

Pachyderm

I really did.
And if it's your bestfriend, you probably wouldnt care if he was naked.. because who cares you're both doin a chick!

Punk Ass

sometimes Blond
i say beat the shit out of both of them then fuck both thier sisters just to be a basterd. i know if i was in your shoes i would but since im a girl i cant cuz then that would make me a hoe.
dam i wish i was a guy

CopyLifted

Punk Ass said:
i say beat the shit out of both of them then fuck both thier sisters just to be a basterd. i know if i was in your shoes i would but since im a girl i cant cuz then that would make me a hoe.
dam i wish i was a guy
Nah, not their sisters, their moms. More of an impact.

BTW, there's nothing wrong with hoes. I like hoes.

I hope nobody tells DG I said that. :p

CopyLifted said:
Nah, not their sisters, their moms. More of an impact.

BTW, there's noting wrong with hoes. I like hoes.

I hope nobody tells DG I said that. :p

Don't worry. She'll never find out your secret addiction to yard-work and shovelling. I love the hoes too. They make such beautiful lines in my garden........

swizeguy

How dare you!?
that is pretty low and i dont see why any "friend" would do that to your "girlfriend" but then again maybe that wasnt the first time and it is just a way to tell you to get a differnt girl.

hornypim said:
whats a horny pim?

CopyLifted

Pachyderm said:
And if it's your bestfriend, you probably wouldnt care if he was naked.. because who cares you're both doin a chick!
Well, I for one would care.

While giving her double penetration, I don't what my balls slapping his cock, or vice-a-versa. Nor do I want to feel his cock rubbing mine through a thin layer of inner skin and what not. You know what I mean? Fuck that.

Ok, maybe that was kinda graphic lol. And I know that's not what you meant. ;)
But it could lead to that....

magnolia

Postaholic
hornypim said:
In my eyes, that's totally unexcusable.

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
hornypim said:

for me it would go somthing like this.....

1 shovel from lowes.....$7.00

1 giant blue tarp....$19.00

2 bags of lime....$27.00

sweaty labor of digging hole....$0.00

Having the last word...and laugh....priceless :p

pssss...still waiting for this episode on CSI lmao.. :D

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
CopyLifted said:
Well, I for one would care.

While giving her double penetration, I don't what my balls slapping his cock, or vice-a-versa. Nor do I want to feel his cock rubbing mine through a thin layer of inner skin and what not. You know what I mean? Fuck that.

Ok, maybe that was kinda graphic lol. And I know that's not what you meant. ;)
But it could lead to that....
You should mark your calendar as this post has rendered my speechless.

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
Well you gotta dump her.. but really... if she wasnt there and your buddies girl was.. wouldn't you make it happen... get over it.. find a new broad... thank your buddy.. its better to find out how faithful she can be now rather than a couple years down the road...

... My buddies and I always had a pact that we could try to get eachothers girls... but if we did close the deal we couldn't keep it a secret... had to tell your buddy... so he could dump her ass.. if she will fuck around with one of your buddies there is no telling whom else she would fuck around with..

CopyLifted

dustinzgirl said:
You should mark your calendar as this post has rendered my speechless.
Same kind of speechless as the first time you saw me naked? or is this a different speechless?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
DanGeo23 said:
... My buddies and I always had a pact that we could try to get eachothers girls... but if we did close the deal we couldn't keep it a secret... had to tell your buddy... so he could dump her ass.. if she will fuck around with one of your buddies there is no telling whom else she would fuck around with..
So you actually set your girls up? Now if a gaggle of girls did this to guys wouldnt they be considered lying cheating sluts?