• no

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • maybe

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
CopyLifted said:
Same kind of speechless as the first time you saw me naked? or is this a different speechless?

Something like that....more like the speechless when I gag....ummm......anyways.............................................................

Fugly

Tenderony
DanGeo23 said:
Well you gotta dump her.. but really... if she wasnt there and your buddies girl was.. wouldn't you make it happen... get over it.. find a new broad... thank your buddy.. its better to find out how faithful she can be now rather than a couple years down the road...

... My buddies and I always had a pact that we could try to get eachothers girls... but if we did close the deal we couldn't keep it a secret... had to tell your buddy... so he could dump her ass.. if she will fuck around with one of your buddies there is no telling whom else she would fuck around with..
Well thats a hell of an idea as long as everybodies on board.....kind of an invitation to do it though

Wear it

put it on and wear it
beat the shit out of him... fuck her in the ass on camera, mail it to her parents and then go bang both their moms, aunts, and sisters in the cornhole....... sell that shit on ebay :)

there's only one true ownership.... to give it to their girls like the greeks do it (no not with sheep, anal) bahahhahahaaaa

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Wear it said:
beat the shit out of him... fuck her in the ass on camera, mail it to her parents and then go bang both their moms, aunts, and sisters in the cornhole....... sell that shit on ebay :)

there's only one true ownership.... to give it to their girls like the greeks do it (no not with sheep, anal) bahahhahahaaaa

Newb, don't ressurect old threads from 3 months ago. :mfinger: