WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Bullshit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
There's alot of BS lately about our favorite fuck nut crew.
I also have added to the festering boil on WTF's ass.
So fucking what.Whats the point,its still the same old lame ass shit going on.
Who cares if the stooges have boyfriend's who stick up for them?
Who cares if they stay....oh boy.
I could'nt give a rats ass if they ride skin flutes to turdsville.
The fact is,WTF's kids(most of them)LIKE to trade spit with them.
Hell,im not sure this place would be the same without the dryballed pissbags.
Where else can you hear Idiots argue about how small their dicks are.
As much as some of you talk about it,you'd think you're looking for a date.
For_fucks sakes people,just bend each other over and move on already.
If they stay,(hugs for_everyone)so what.
If they shit themselves and geht booted,there will be more of them shortly.
There is still plenty of fuck you's to be said elsewhere.
Im smellin you what,piss off Broken NOW...
See what happends when he gehts a Broken Boner for your ass....
Not pretty.....

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
gehtfuct, Sounds like someone has a bone to pick w/ U

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
gf, were you high when you wrote this? it was a little hard to follow. Lay off the juice man. :cool:

sinew

Clitpickle
You guys must love for_starters, you've devoted soooooo much fucking time and threads to him. You can suck his dick, just sign up and get the fuck in line.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
sinew said:
Whats so nice about that?????????????????????????????????????? Answer, nothing.
So sorry that we don't all share you point of view. I don't care to explain to you mine. So move on..

Slow_learners these days.....:thumbsdn:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
sinew said:
You guys must love for_starters, you've devoted soooooo much fucking time and threads to him. You can suck his dick, just sign up and get the fuck in line.
Before you get all defensive and arrogent, maybe you'll read a bit of what he was saying. Your homework is to go back, read the original post. Then come back and tell us just what you think gehtfuct was trying to convey.

I also have a serious question. Why is it that the only posts I've seen from you were attacking people that have grown to dislike your buddy there? Seriously.

Did you ever stop to ask yourself Why he (and the other two) bacame so disliked?

Scroll through some of the posts chronologically and you'll se a pattern developing.

Phase 1: He says some Really out of line shit that in no way represents, simple ranting at insulting or busting someone's balls.

Phase 2. People start to get sick of it (Myself included) and start attacking him and the other two.

Phase 3. Where we are now, people starting "that guy was a jerk" type threads. It was inevitable. You know the old saying, "what goes around comes around"?

Now we're at phase four where his friend (you must be a good friend cause I'd let him sleep in the bed he made) comes to the site to defend his honor.

sinew

Clitpickle
Hey, I straight up admit for_starters is an idiot, but we cant all hate the stupid. Yes he did say some shit that I would never say and he can deal witht that himself. But aren't true friends supposed to defend each other?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
MaxPower said:
Before you get all defensive and arrogent, maybe you'll read a bit of what he was saying. Your homework is to go back, read the original post. Then come back and tell us just what you think gehtfuct was trying to convey.

I also have a serious question. Why is it that the only posts I've seen from you were attacking people that have grown to dislike your buddy there? Seriously.

Did you ever stop to ask yourself Why he (and the other two) bacame so disliked?

Scroll through some of the posts chronologically and you'll se a pattern developing.

Phase 1: He says some Really out of line shit that in no way represents, simple ranting at insulting or busting someone's balls.

Phase 2. People start to get sick of it (Myself included) and start attacking him and the other two.

Phase 3. Where we are now, people starting "that guy was a jerk" type threads. It was inevitable. You know the old saying, "what goes around comes around"?

Now we're at phase four where his friend (you must be a good friend cause I'd let him sleep in the bed he made) comes to the site to defend his honor.
wow, now I get it.....LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.