WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Bullshit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
sinew said:
Hey, I straight up admit for_starters is an idiot, but we cant all hate the stupid. Yes he did say some shit that I would never say and he can deal witht that himself. But aren't true friends supposed to defend each other?
Hating stupid people is fun, but dont worry, I hate everybody, even you. ;)

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
sinew said:
You guys must love for_starters, you've devoted soooooo much fucking time and threads to him. You can suck his dick, just sign up and get the fuck in line.
u just said u suck for_starters dick you elementary school sped. we talk about him because hes a hot topic at the moment not because were fags u r sooo dum u need to think about what you say so i guess that puts more speculation on weather sinew and for_starters are the same person. gf the people that matter know what bullshits flotin around this toilet so this is just a waist im afraid.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
WOW...This thread IS 'gay and boring'.I should be punished,Be right back...
*gehtfuct puts head in toilet, then flushes....toilet clogs, then purges. * .....Anyhoo.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
gehtfuct said:
WOW...This thread IS 'gay and boring'.I should be punished,Be right back...
*gehtfuct puts head in toilet, then flushes....toilet clogs, then purges. * .....Anyhoo.
Dude, I seriously could have lived without the description of you punishing yourself. But iIt is pretty boring.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
dustinzgirl said:
Dude, I seriously could have lived without the description of you punishing yourself. But iIt is pretty boring.
Stop pickin on me woman!.....or I'll tell CL...he hee.

every thing I do has a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.