WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Bum Fights

Status
Not open for further replies.

shep75

Tenderony
279
0
0
#1
i can't wait to go home tonight and watch Bumfights. you get to see bums beat the shit out of eachother for beer, a couple bucks, etc. it's some of the funniest shit i have ever seen. rufus the stunt bum is the fucking man! you also see a crackhead yank one of his teeth out. it's a must see. :thumbsup:
 

shep

Local alcoholic
1,853
8
38
#2
shep75 said:
i can't wait to go home tonight and watch Bumfights. you get to see bums beat the shit out of eachother for beer, a couple bucks, etc. it's some of the funniest shit i have ever seen. rufus the stunt bum is the fucking man! you also see a crackhead yank one of his teeth out. it's a must see. :thumbsup:
Home video's eh? :thumbsup:
 

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
2,197
0
0
#3
shep75 said:
i can't wait to go home tonight and watch Bumfights. you get to see bums beat the shit out of eachother for beer, a couple bucks, etc. it's some of the funniest shit i have ever seen. rufus the stunt bum is the fucking man! you also see a crackhead yank one of his teeth out. it's a must see. :thumbsup:
Oh Oh Oh, are you in it?
 

shep75

Tenderony
279
0
0
#4
shep said:
Home video's eh? :thumbsup:

nope. it fucking rules. i have Bumfights 3 on order right now from Bumfights.com

it fucking rocks. you will never laugh so hard in your fucking worthless canadian life. you should go check it out. you fucking cock smoker.
 

shep

Local alcoholic
1,853
8
38
#6
shep75 said:
nope. it fucking rules. i have Bumfights 3 on order right now from Bumfights.com

it fucking rocks. you will never laugh so hard in your fucking worthless canadian life. you should go check it out. you fucking cock smoker.

Did ya here that folk's,he's got it on order and his dad is the star/narrator
 

shep

Local alcoholic
1,853
8
38
#7
Does he knock mommmy teef out in this one?
 

shep

Local alcoholic
1,853
8
38
#12
tzedek said:
welcome to 1998

We all did,but now shep75 has a roll in the new one.Is this one of those silly promotional thing's shep75?
 

shep75

Tenderony
279
0
0
#13
shep said:
We all did,but now shep75 has a roll in the new one.Is this one of those silly promotional thing's shep75?

nope. i just get a laugh out of Bumfights. if you ever watched it, you would understand. you dumbass moosefucker. :mfinger:
 

shep

Local alcoholic
1,853
8
38
#14
shep75 said:
nope. i just get a laugh out of Bumfights. if you ever watched it, you would understand. you dumbass moosefucker. :mfinger:
Geesh and i thought they only had gearbox's at transmission shop's.
 

tzedek

Original Member
2,515
3
38
#15
shep75 said:
nope. i just get a laugh out of Bumfights. if you ever watched it, you would understand. you dumbass moosefucker. :mfinger:

i was laughing it up over bumfights when you were still a twinkle in your mother's eye. GTFO noob.
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,301
744
387
#16
shep75 said:
i can't wait to go home tonight and watch Bumfights. you get to see bums beat the shit out of eachother for beer, a couple bucks, etc. it's some of the funniest shit i have ever seen. rufus the stunt bum is the fucking man! you also see a crackhead yank one of his teeth out. it's a must see. :thumbsup:
Bumfights. It does sound kinda funny. If I geht just a tad bit more bored,I may mosy on over to the site. Maybe.
shep75 said:
nope. i just get a laugh out of Bumfights. if you ever watched it, you would understand.
You see? This is a normal post,from a semi-normal kid.
shep75 said:
you dumbass moosefucker. :mfinger:
...until you got to this part. You can almost hear the brain activity bottom out to less than zero. If you can't think of a good flame...don't. We've got enough Newbspawn as it is. But keep trying. :thumbsup:
 

XsweetnessX

Banned - What an Asshat!
82
0
0
#17
"when gonna come, all ur gonna hear is *click,click*'' if u seen this u know what i mean. bling bling the crackhead
 

Fugly

Tenderony
524
0
0
#19
Watching that made me physically ill. The fact that people are making money selling this depreaved shit makes me very scared for the future.
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,900
3,363
487
#20
shep75 said:
ok, that made no fucking sense whatsoever. :mfinger:
It would if you knew how last decade bum fights are. BTW, ever hear of this new thing called the interweb? or world wide net or something?
_________________________________________________________________
shep75 said:
nope. it fucking rules. i have Bumfights 3 on order right now from Bumfights.com

it fucking rocks. you will never laugh so hard in your fucking worthless canadian life. you should go check it out. you fucking cock smoker.
You lead a truly amazing life! Riveting!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.