WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Bumfights

ferengi

Yay fire!
As I recall, the makers of "Bumfights" were taken to court by one of the bums...
Anyone know how that turned out?

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
bumfight: a cause for concern

yes, i saw it too. such an appropriate title no?

tzedek

Original Member
as i said the last time someone posted about bumfights:

welcome to 1998

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
I still say this thread would be a lot cooler with asses fighting each other arcade-style with special poop "fireballs".

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Woodreaux said:
Okay, maybe this will make the thread cooler. Check this out:

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/princess.html

It really has nothing todo with Bumfights, but it's worth the 10 minutes. Make sure no children are around.
thats not right, you can't add something you think is cool in the middle of a thread. issues. As for the bumfights thats just wrong.

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
Yeah Bumfights is just wrong. It pissed me off the way these little frat boys are disrespected veterans like that. (Oh yeah, and homeless people, too.) These clowns (the makers of Bumfights) display a severe lack of humanity. If justice exists in this world, they'll find themselves as whino's on Borbon Street in couple of decades.
Oh yeah, I put the "Princess" link there so that peeps disappointed in the Bumfights thread could have something revolting, with more immediate gratification, to laugh about.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Well, it´s their fault for being bums. If they didn´t like being bums then they could go get jobs. Or become prostitutes...

They agreed to do it if I'm not mistaken. If they did agree why take something to court if you agreed to do it?

Roffles

Call it, Friendo.
i saw like 2 minutes of bumfights, and it was most likely the dmbest thing i've ever seen. it beat CKY. it beat worlds wildest street fights... its just plain fucking stupid, and not entertaining

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
yep i saw it awhile ago.
they really go at it.
those guys probably made millions from it and are now lounging somewhere in the warm sun.

-irony

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Bumfights are useless to the human society.