WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Discuss Bunch of Soccer moms and unemployed rich people pissing me off

So I go to one of my favorite bars last night and guess what?? It's completely non-smoking now!!! What the fuck is up with all these damn ppl whining about cigarette smoke when there are so many more important things that could get changed.

God Damn MADD and SADD fuckers raised the drinking age to 21. Now I can vote and live on my own, but can't buy a fucking beer. What horseshit. Now I'm 23 and that doesn't matter so much for me, but I still think it is a load of shit.

But, now it's another group trying to ban smoking altogether. If you stupid pricks don't want to inhale my smoke back the fuck up!! I didn't ask you to come over and stick your head up my ass. That is what a non-smoking section is for. I swear to God, the US is becoming Nazi Germany in a god damned hurry. I can't smoke in public, look at a good looking female, speak my opinion, next every fucking american will have to wear the same outfits and only speak when there ruler speaks to them. (OK maybe a bit out of proportion)

It is still crazy tho. Since when did we all forget the phrase we were told growing up. If there is something or someone you don't like, just walk away. NOOOO!!! Not anymore, all these rich housewives with nothing to do, want to make laws to make everyone live like they think we should. And normal working ppl don't have the time or energy to fight back, so we just take it in the ass!!

yep... soon you won't be able to breathe wrong without going to jail... or walk incorrectly, or anything. it's bullshit. fucking bullshit

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
desolation said:
So I go to one of my favorite bars last night and guess what?? It's completely non-smoking now!!! What the fuck is up with all these damn ppl whining about cigarette smoke when there are so many more important things that could get changed.

God Damn MADD and SADD fuckers raised the drinking age to 21. Now I can vote and live on my own, but can't buy a fucking beer. What horseshit. Now I'm 23 and that doesn't matter so much for me, but I still think it is a load of shit.

But, now it's another group trying to ban smoking altogether. If you stupid pricks don't want to inhale my smoke back the fuck up!! I didn't ask you to come over and stick your head up my ass. That is what a non-smoking section is for. I swear to God, the US is becoming Nazi Germany in a god damned hurry. I can't smoke in public, look at a good looking female, speak my opinion, next every fucking american will have to wear the same outfits and only speak when there ruler speaks to them. (OK maybe a bit out of proportion)

It is still crazy tho. Since when did we all forget the phrase we were told growing up. If there is something or someone you don't like, just walk away. NOOOO!!! Not anymore, all these rich housewives with nothing to do, want to make laws to make everyone live like they think we should. And normal working ppl don't have the time or energy to fight back, so we just take it in the ass!!
Quit your Bitch ass moanin...."You can't tell me where to smoke"...FUCK YOU :mfinger:. Don't get pissed at the people that don't wanna smell your rank ass..Go find a fuck hole and smoke there dick wad..... :mfinger:

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
desolation said:
Look, there is a stupid part of your brain. It says "let me spend a lot of money giving myself cancer". Sorry, that's idiotic.

If you want to kill yourself that way go ahead. But, everyone shouldn't have to suffer because of your stupidity.

People suffered for many years at the hands of thoughtless smokers, but no more.. AMEN

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
nothin like litein a cig in the bathroom like in school

morelos

lexicon incognito
nicorette works better. you can hide it and the worst case is that you get caught. "spit out your gum."

'whatev'

tharuz

Bringer of Order
I think that there are a helload of more immportant things going on but what do these politicians do? what are the people protesting about? about how they want to make their ideal world for themselves beacause they think is "right" or some stupid ideas? what the fuck, when the fucking hell are you all, the protesting people, going to learn to ust leave shit the way it is?

morelos

lexicon incognito
when the united states becomes an annex of cuba, you fucking tard.

So waitaminute - because YOU smoke, you think everyone else should just have to "put up with it"? We should just breathe in secondhand smoke because "that's the way it's always been"? Sure there are bigger things that people could protest about . . . but sometimes it's the little stuff that counts. :)

***note: I am not a housewife

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
desolation said:

fuck you nazi germany we didnt have a pick back then asshole it was join or die

Descent

Hella Constipated
Otepsoul, you have to live in America to see how fucked up it has become...

Nazi Germany was absolutely horrible, but we have never really had a system like that in the US. People from other countries do not realize just how much people will just react, and never think here. America is the capital of the world when it comes to stupidity. We have rap music, people who protest protests, and people who act like they are "patriotic" but are actually acting fascist and don't even know a single rule in our constitution. We have people here who protest violence and profanity in the media. They assume everyone feels like they do without even researching their topic first. Every little tiny thing here that really is no issue at all, becomes an imaginary issue. People act like they are psycologists, or experts in a field, even when the professionals disagree with how they think something works, they just assume and still act like they know how it works. There is ignorance in Canada too, but not to this extent. I can't wait until I move to Canada. The US is majorly messed up here, and I can't take it anymore!

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
jstager said:
Otepsoul, you have to live in America to see how fucked up it has become...

Nazi Germany was absolutely horrible, but we have never really had a system like that in the US. People from other countries do not realize just how much people will just react, and never think here. America is the capital of the world when it comes to stupidity. We have rap music, people who protest protests, and people who act like they are "patriotic" but are actually acting fascist and don't even know a single rule in our constitution. We have people here who protest violence and profanity in the media. They assume everyone feels like they do without even researching their topic first. Every little tiny thing here that really is no issue at all, becomes an imaginary issue. People act like they are psycologists, or experts in a field, even when the professionals disagree with how they think something works, they just assume and still act like they know how it works. There is ignorance in Canada too, but not to this extent. I can't wait until I move to Canada. The US is majorly messed up here, and I can't take it anymore!
dude come to my land germany its fun not alot of rap is there mostly all metal

Descent

Hella Constipated
Otepsoul, just so you know, I do plan to visit Germany when I get older...it's awesome! Heavy Metal and hardcore culture all the way!

I've been wanting to go for about a year now.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
jstager said:
Otepsoul, just so you know, I do plan to visit Germany when I get older...it's awesome! Heavy Metal and hardcore culture all the way!

I've been wanting to go for about a year now.
see you there

Pachyderm

I really did.
They shouldn't outlaw smoking in bars or patios in restaraunts. I don't think people should smoke in amusement park or schools, etc. just for the kids. But smoking in an adult place should be legal.

G's-up

Postaholic
So Im cool right!? I mean a chain smoking broke ass I live in a trailer drive a 15 year old minivan soccer mom rules..............right? Its so nice to be accepted somewhere.......*tearing up* I love you man! :)

G-string said:
So Im cool right!? I mean a chain smoking broke ass I live in a trailer drive a 15 year old minivan soccer mom rules..............right? Its so nice to be accepted somewhere.......*tearing up* I love you man! :)
depends.. did you use to strip?