WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Discuss Bunch of Soccer moms and unemployed rich people pissing me off

G's-up

Postaholic
badassmtbiker said:
depends.. did you use to strip?
Only when I weighed 275 pounds but since Ive lost the weight I quit.....just not as much money in it........I got tipped by the pound ya know..... :)

badassmtbiker

Dolemite
G-string said:
Only when I weighed 275 pounds but since Ive lost the weight I quit.....just not as much money in it........I got tipped by the pound ya know..... :)
I see. Hung up the ol' G-string, eh?

G's-up

Postaholic
badassmtbiker said:
I see. Hung up the ol' G-string, eh?
Well being broke and all it was actually a big pair of size 42 granny panties but the ARSE was so big they seemed to just sneak up there ....... made enough to buy a 6 pack of BUSH beer and some generic cigarettes.....AAHHH the good ol days...... :joy:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
desolation said:
So I go to one of my favorite bars last night and guess what?? It's completely non-smoking now!!! What the fuck is up with all these damn ppl whining about cigarette smoke when there are so many more important things that could get changed.

God Damn MADD and SADD fuckers raised the drinking age to 21. Now I can vote and live on my own, but can't buy a fucking beer. What horseshit. Now I'm 23 and that doesn't matter so much for me, but I still think it is a load of shit.

But, now it's another group trying to ban smoking altogether. If you stupid pricks don't want to inhale my smoke back the fuck up!! I didn't ask you to come over and stick your head up my ass. That is what a non-smoking section is for. I swear to God, the US is becoming Nazi Germany in a god damned hurry. I can't smoke in public, look at a good looking female, speak my opinion, next every fucking american will have to wear the same outfits and only speak when there ruler speaks to them. (OK maybe a bit out of proportion)

First off, I am a soccer mom, so fuck you.

Second, I totally agree with you, except in my kids case, cuz they will never drink or smoke becuase they are very, very afraid of me.

Third, you can break the rules, you jsut have to pay the consequences.

tzedek

Original Member
voiceofreason said:
Look, there is a stupid part of your brain. It says "let me spend a lot of money giving myself cancer". Sorry, that's idiotic.

If you want to kill yourself that way go ahead. But, everyone shouldn't have to suffer because of your stupidity.

People suffered for many years at the hands of thoughtless smokers, but no more.. AMEN

well ummmm.... there you have it. His name is Voice Of Reason so maybe you should listen up. :thumbsup:

Manwhore

Fresh Meat
I have to agree with desolation on most of his points.. except for the whole america morphing into nazi germany. There are laws that are good for society and well thought out (for example a waiting period on hand gun purchases.. I dont need a hand gun a minute after buying it unless I am pissed off and want to go kill my neighbor for blasting rap at 3am..although.. i can still just go buy a shotgun at big 5 and I would still be effective)
Ban smoking in adult establishments because coctail waitresses and bartenders are dropping dead by the moment breathing in toxic fumes... well it sounds reasonable but where is the proof? Last time i looked there was no study that Proved without a doubt that second hand smoke kills. [ please if someone finds this noah's ark.. bring it to my attention] So really what we have is a group of people that dont like people smoking and spent 100's of hours and millions of dollars to get a law passed banning it in public establishments.. fine.. you win. I'm too lazy to organize some sort of retalliation ban on .. oh i dont know.. Dockers Khaki pants. The part of this law that pisses me off.. is that if i want to open an establishment for smokers the california state government tells me that i can't.. even if i got waivers that the patrons and employees signed. Wheres the democracy? Even though i hate this law with almost enough passion to get off my ass and do something about it... it seems it hasn't really hurt the bar industry.. people will go outside to smoke.. ussually in front of the bar and ussually by the dozens making a huge cloud of noxious fumes outside the bar for everyone to walk through on their way in or out.

morelos

lexicon incognito
So I go to one of my favorite bars last night and guess what?? It's completely non-smoking now!!! What the fuck is up with all these damn ppl whining about cigarette smoke when there are so many more important things that could get changed.
may i point out there is no smoking allowed anywhere within five feet of a building here in cali?

Cutter

College Punk
me and a bunch of freinds treid to ake a club called DAMM (Drunks against mad mothers) didnt work to well. we all got a month of detention. stupid school just let us drink damnit. cool thing is they never check the water bottles WooT!!!!

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
DAMM?? thats a good idea...did you guys make shirts?? like Al Bundy and the "NO MA'AM" club??? that'd be a sweet deal....i'd buy one of those shirts...

Descent

Hella Constipated
One month of detention...Wow American schools suck. They are so restrictive on free speech, it's scary. Those school administrators can seriously go rot in the ground.