WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

bunny?!

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
What the hell. Ahh, now i wont be able to sleep without thinking about that.

For the love of all that is holy: What the motherfuck was that?! :sickpuke:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
[19:41] <zoloftcas> omg:
[19:41] <zoloftcas> http://www.wtf.com/showthread.php?t=43956
[19:42] <Woodreaux> riiiiiiiiight
[19:42] * Woodreaux has zbuzz liquidated
[19:42] <zoloftcas> That was disgusting
[19:43] <MaxPower> dancing baby has nothing over dancing anorexic
[19:43] * zoloftcas shudders
[19:43] <MaxPower> eek!
[19:43] <Woodreaux> that reminds me of the dancing, giggling fat kid

Last edited by a moderator:

littleone

the short crazy one
umm, i dont think that was right.....disturbing, yes. But did you have to start a thread on it? Looks like a person who is actually ill from something that she can't help and her only vice is to dance...sad clip though..

Hahaha, I've seen this before. That's some creepy shit. I hear she has polio.

zbuzz

Banned - What an Asshat!
littleone said:
umm, i dont think that was right.....disturbing, yes. But did you have to start a thread on it? Looks like a person who is actually ill from something that she can't help and her only vice is to dance...sad clip though..
I kinda wondered what could make a man to take such video.. Because it looks like someone enjoyed taking this video and that is sick. Oh, and she kinda did walk in the second half of this video, so dancing may not be her only vice, so she might have been asked to dance, to entertain someone.. And that`s sick!

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
i donot really see the big deal. Why is it so sick? i have seen this before on ebaumsworl....hmmmm.

I don't know about anyone else, but when you get over the initial feelings of "What the hell is that thing!?", it's pretty funny.

orthon

howdy ya'lll
WIT THE FUCKIN FUCK IS THAT.some kind of ladyman?

littleone

the short crazy one
TheLampIncident said:
Hahaha, I've seen this before. That's some creepy shit. I hear she has polio.
TheLampIncident said:
I don't know about anyone else, but when you get over the initial feelings of "What the hell is that thing!?", it's pretty funny.
Nope. You're alone, in that sick ass world of yours. Sick-o! :happysad: If you knew that she has something, regardless of how long you've known, it never gets funny. Never. But maybe I'm being a sensitve chick who feels inclined to feel sorry for the sick, disabled and maimed. But that's just me.:)

Well, okay. But if I look like I have something, you get to laugh at me for it.

I have mental disorders and I laugh at me for it. :)

squeeze_me

Fuck me in the gotaz.
im not going to touch that with a 60 foot pole...........

Farceur

Philosophy Nazi
Premium
since you all seem so appalled by it.
I'm not going to watch it.
so there. :p

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
Farceur said:
since you all seem so appalled by it.
I'm not going to watch it.
so there. :p
didn't watch it either.. i've given up trying to be shocked. ;)

Swid

Mentally Incarcerated
The end freaked the hell out of me, but if she does have some type of disease, she dances pretty well for it.

Slacker

Postaholic
I don't see that video so much as in sick but sad. People who watch and comment on how horrible it is makes it sick. You guys are pretty good at insulting the mentally disabled. Because if the person who is dancing would feel really bad if she heard what you or other people said. I think this thread should be closed on account that this isn't right. Just my two cents.

Shame Shame......