WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Burger King: Have It Your Way.

JusDoodln'

Too dumb for the shortbus
Back in the glory days when I was salting fries at Burger King, there was this one time when we got sick of seeing who could slap together the fastest Whopper and wrap it upside-down, so we took this cockroach we had found and placed it in some guys BLT. It never came back so he musta eaten it. At least one of our happy customers got some real protein for a change. Occasionally we'd find tiny dead green caterpillars in the lettuce bags and they were special freebies too.

Btw the Burger King I worked at was in a major city, probably the very one you ate at last night. Puking yet? Good. That way you can taste the goodness twice.

P.S. Is anyone reading this working at BK right now? What other shit do you get up to? Try microwaving those crayons, watch them pop and leave cool little "nuclear" scorch marks.

.. Aaahhh, memories..

Mr sirius

Very Sirius
JusDoodln' said:
Back in the glory days when I was salting fries at Burger King, there was this one time when we got sick of seeing who could make the fastest Whopper and wrap it upside-down, so we took this cockroach we had found and placed it in some guys BLT. It never came back so he musta eaten it. At least one of our happy customers got some real protein for a change. Occasionally we'd find tiny dead green caterpillars in the lettuce bags and they were special freebies too.

Btw the Burger King I worked at was in a major city, probably the very one you ate at last night. Puking yet? Good. That way you can taste the goodness twice.

P.S. Is anyone reading this working at BK right now? What other shit do you get up to? Try microwaving those crayons, watch them pop and leave cool little "nuclear" scorch marks.

.. Aaahhh, memories..
HAHA sounds like fun good this your boss didnt find out or was that why you quit?

JusDoodln'

Too dumb for the shortbus
Nah, we had the coolest manager in the world. Seriously. Same age as us, never gave a fuck, used to let us make our own free burgers for meal breaks (as long as we made some for management as well). The guy who came up with the cockroach idea, this was his regular burger:

bun/meat/cheese/meat/cheese/meat/cheese/sauce+mustard/bun

I think that guy musta cost the company in food the same amount he took in wages. No wonder our store barely broke even every month.

Mr sirius

Very Sirius
"bun/meat/cheese/meat/cheese/meat/cheese/sauce+mustard/bun"

Woah that guy must be dead how could you eat a burger like that, lol sounds like good times

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
thankfully... I dont eat at burger king..

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
i work at kfc, although they are rivals, theres some compeditive foods industry that they are apart of that makes sure kfc and hungry jacks(burgerking) are usually next to eachother, so managers have tradeoffs, ya know, free food at each of the stores, so we do get managers to get us free hj's which is always a good thing, but when we are bored we usually just eat and drink ourselves to sickness, ya know, deep fry mars bars and violet crumbles, shit like that, the worst shit we probably did was eating a 3 hour old burger, or used a dropped fillet and put it in their burger, and those floors aint clean.

Mr sirius

Very Sirius
YUCK FOU!!! said:
i work at kfc, although they are rivals, theres some compeditive foods industry that they are apart of that makes sure kfc and hungry jacks(burgerking) are usually next to eachother, so managers have tradeoffs, ya know, free food at each of the stores, so we do get managers to get us free hj's which is always a good thing, but when we are bored we usually just eat and drink ourselves to sickness, ya know, deep fry mars bars and violet crumbles, shit like that, the worst shit we probably did was eating a 3 hour old burger, or used a dropped fillet and put it in their burger, and those floors aint clean.
Which KFC you work at?

YUCK FOU!!!

KFC clarkson in the northern suburbs, up past joondalup, where abouts do you live?

Mr sirius

Very Sirius
YUCK FOU!!! said:
KFC clarkson in the northern suburbs, up past joondalup, where abouts do you live?
oh i was thinking when you said KFC and HJ's next to each other the one in mundaring

YUCK FOU!!!

i just stated that where there is one, there is the other, its due to them both being apart of the compeditive foods sindicut

Mr sirius

Very Sirius
YUCK FOU!!! said:
i just stated that where there is one, there is the other, its due to them both being apart of the compeditive foods sindicut
i know ay maby they should combine into one superpower of greasy food
Kentucky Fried Jacks?

Sinamon

~Broken Angel~
Thank god I don't eat at any of those places, lol. That's sick. I worked at Baskin Robins, Arby's, Fazoli's and Papa John's. The sickest thing at Baskin robbins was finding a dead frozen big black in a brand new tub of Butter Pecan I was opening. I was told to just remove a whole chuck with it and a one inch circle around it. I called the warehouse too tho and needless to say we didnt have butter pecan for a couple months while they fixed some things there.

Nothing gross at Arbys, cept for the roast beef. Ugh if you guys saw what this crap looked like b4 we cook it, it would make you sick. It's why I only eat the hot ham and cheese sandwich from there >.<.

I think the sickest thing at Fazoli's was serving someone some lasagnia that had fell on the floor. See, we have to let the las run through the bottom oven twice before it's ready to serve. The second time was with the lid off. I had dropped a whole pan comin out the first time as I was removing the lid to send it back through. Manager told me to pick em up and put it back in the pan because being cooked at that degress again would kil the germs.

Papa John's is a really great place. I have worked at several difff ones, zebulon road, russel Pkywy, and centerville. I have worked off and on for the past 6 years. I would see a slapper drop the pizza and through away the dough and I'd be like "it just hit the floor for a sec and when u cook it, the germa would go away (we use an open-flame oven there, like a brick oven does. But nah the manager wasn't having it. So I say papa john's is the strictest on rules and I would highly recommend eating there instead of another chain (due to a friend working at PH and hearing her stories).

When I was a kid I was in a youth group and as fundraiser we would work at a concession stand @ the Alamodome here. We would do so much sick shit to the food like hocking loogees on the hotdogs while they were cooking, spitting massive amounts of phlegm in the 5 gallon bucker o'jalapenos, dropping already cooked food on the floor and serving it. Looking back it was such a dick thing to do but I was only 13.

YUCK FOU!!!

thats why you cant work before your 14 now.....

We volunteers raising money for our youth group so the age limits didn't apply. I'm only 24 thankfully, too far down the slippery slope to 30 as it is.

wootness

Banned - What an Asshat!
my older sister works at kfc she said that the place is a scum hole lol.

Darth

Clitpickle
She should see the place I work at, a crappy run down grocery store.

YUCK FOU!!!

well we all know it sucks to be you doesn't it?

Darth

Clitpickle
Yea they look nasty on TV, thats probably why I hate deli sandwiches. Does McDonalds still sell theres, I haven't eaten there in a while.