WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Burning Man

ron

Buster of Asses
Anyone get out to the desert for Burning Man? We're thinking about riding out there this year.

ron

Buster of Asses
ron said:
Anyone get out to the desert for Burning Man? We're thinking about riding out there this year.
So, none of you deviants are going to Burning Man. That's just terrible.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
ron said:
So, none of you deviants are going to Burning Man. That's just terrible.
Are you kidding me? The majority of degenerates here have never even heard of Burning Man , let alone have the scratch to get there and homestead.

Personally, I go to Fantasy Fest every year. It's a great scene and fits more into my lifestyle. Here's Fantasy Fest's Official Site for those interested. It's Spring Break for grown ups and gets pretty wild. Key West knows how to host a party, but one of the best parts is watching the sun rise up out of the Atlantic, then set in the Gulf of Mexico.
Seafood, booze and broads, what more can a man ask for...

ron

Buster of Asses
GottaHurt said:
Are you kidding me? The majority of degenerates here have never even heard of Burning Man , let alone have the scratch to get there and homestead.
That's a shame. Looks like all the counter-culture they get is spooned to them by television.

GottaHurt said:
Personally, I go to Fantasy Fest every year. It's a great scene and fits more into my lifestyle. Here's Fantasy Fest's Official Site for those interested.
That sounds like fun. It would be a good excuse to ride down there for a week or two. OK, that and Bike Week at Daytona.