WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Burning Pants

Invader

Last Living Souls
My friend and I were driving down the highway today, as I was smoking a cigarette. I go to throw it out the window and it comes back in (without me noticing). A couple minutes later, I see smoke rising from the floor so I look down and I see it coming from my pants. I tell my friend to stop and jump out of the car, and jump around for a minute getting it to stop smoking. I go back in and we are driving again. Ironically, the same thing happens. This happened four times altogether until I realized that the cigarette was still in the car. :redface: Im an idiot!

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Lol, you must of had a hella of a time, stoping and going. Puting out fires in your pants, lol...

squeeze_me

Fuck me in the gotaz.
Invader said:
My friend and I were driving down the highway today, as I was smoking a cigarette. I go to throw it out the window and it comes back in (without me noticing). A couple minutes later, I see smoke rising from the floor so I look down and I see it coming from my pants. I tell my friend to stop and jump out of the car, and jump around for a minute getting it to stop smoking. I go back in and we are driving again. Ironically, the same thing happens. This happened four times altogether until I realized that the cigarette was still in the car. :redface: Im an idiot!
that sort of reminds me of a movie called " nothing to lose " but the story of how the pants got on fire and the stoping thing didnt happen.

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
HAHAHA isn't Martin Lawrence in that movie? Man I had to watch that one twice, there's so much crazy shit in it!

Bummer about the cig, but that's why you should smoke pot instead; you sure as fuck won't be throwing THAT out the window.

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
:rotflmao:

Nice going, idiot. :thumbsup:

Swid

Mentally Incarcerated
Haha, I burned my pants once with a cigarette. I was at a friends and we were smoking and his mom twist the knob and we both stick our cigs in our pockets and she comes in. After she leaves, we can already smell our pants burning and I see a small flame. I was freaking out and my friend like pours water to put it out. I loved those pants too. One day I'll deal with the pain of putting it out on my palm.

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
there's usually a fire in my pants too, but not from errant cigarettes...