burns

magnolia

Postaholic
I burned my finger on the curling iron. I hate burns. I had third degree burns all over my hands when I was in 3rd grade. Burns suck. I have a spot on my arm where the nerves are compuletely burned off. So no matter what I do to that spot, I cant feel it.

Reqium

Tenderony
I get grease burns at least once a day where i work. Its like an everyday activity for me.
*BURN* Fucken score look at the size of that fucker.. I fucken win wewt./sarcasm

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
magnolia said:
I burned my finger on the curling iron. I hate burns. I had third degree burns all over my hands when I was in 3rd grade. Burns suck. I have a spot on my arm where the nerves are compuletely burned off. So no matter what I do to that spot, I cant feel it.
So I could slap my dick up against it when you weren't looking and you wouldn't even notice?

I had third degree burns on three fingers before. I was working on my car stereo and somehow managed to get more current through a allen wrench that I thought was remotely possible from a 12v battery. I couldnt' get the smell out of my car for weeks.

magnolia

Postaholic
Skitch0o0 said:
So I could slap my dick up against it when you weren't looking and you wouldn't even notice?

I had third degree burns on three fingers before. I was working on my car stereo and somehow managed to get more current through a allen wrench that I thought was remotely possible from a 12v battery. I couldnt' get the smell out of my car for weeks.
Ick. That's so gross. And to answer ur question, I wouldn't feel it, but I sure as hell would notice. Geeze, I'm not blind u know. ;) J/k.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Skitchoo, it's not volts that caused that, it was amps. Amps burn and kill, not volts. That's why you should never open up a computer power supply before it has been unplugged for one half hour (Not that I have ever done that).

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Wow, you're pretty fucking intelligent. That's why I said a 12v (car) battery surprised me to provide that much CURRENT. Current is measured in amps. WTG.

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
yea burns are lame...i get em everyday at work as well...dam it sucks...but meh i always say its not a work day untill i burn myself then i can start to really giver

cheerup.emokid

Hoodrat
okay when i read that this title i didnt think it was going like ouchie iburned myself .... i thought it was going to be like damn ur mama is ugly!

magnolia

Postaholic
Sorry for misleadin u, but u should know that I don't use lame ass shit like yo mama jokes. (or anything like that.) Sorry. :cry: (j/k)

magnolia

Postaholic
haha. ur right. It's not. Thats why I was straightening it. :p But I should just throw the stupid thing out the window.

Xeep7X

Xeep7X
irons

One time I was ironing my hiar to make it straight because I am to poor to afford a straghtining iron, and I dropped the iron on my face. :confused: undefinedundefined

undiehiker04

Future Conquistador
When I was about 6 I was home alone with my father and he was drunk. He wasn't watching me so I tried to climb up on the counter and grab the oreos. Before I knew it, the drawer I was standing on moved and I fell backwards and my arm hit this pan that was on the stove and it had boiling water in it ( he was making hot dogs ). The pan flew through the air and before I knew it almost a quart of boiling water covered my forehead, arms, and shoulder. I went to the emergency room and had to stay out of school for three week because I had second degree burns on my foreams and third degree burns on my forehead and shoulders. When you get a third degree you can't even feel it because it burns off the nerves just like magnolia said. In my case, I can feel everything now but when it happened I couldn't even feel my hand touching my skinless forehead. Burns suck ass!

Pachyderm

I really did.
speaking of burns...I burnt my body to a crisp at the beach the other day, it hurts to sleep. I didn't put on sun block until 3 o'clock. *sigh*...*welcomes her white triangle boobs* :reddevil:

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Well, I would, but I wouldn't know how a person with my complexion would go about doing that.

MaxPower

Stay safe and fuck off
Staff
Skitch0o0 said:
Well, I would, but I wouldn't know how a person with my complexion would go about doing that.
Just place a cigarette or cigar head firmly against the palm of your hand, and let it Riiiiiide

Unforgiven

That Guy
MaxPower said:
Just place a cigarette or cigar head firmly against the palm of your hand, and let it Riiiiiide
i did that once. except it was with a vehicle's cigarette lighter.

yep, i was a smart kid. :)