burp

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Ever burp up a mouth full of bile and Hi-C sugar free juice? You dont want to. It tastes terrible and stings the back of your throat and nostrils.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
I once ate a lot of red twizzlers while pounding jack and cokes, what I threw up looked like blood so I started screaming that i was bleeding internally.

Nymphchick

Fack Aff!
lmao i almost spit out my drink that was funny TBSRK, once on my sweet 21st b-day i drank electric blue-jays and puked up bright blue vommit. i was soooo pissed i yelled oooooooooooooooooo how pretty and called my bf(at the time) to come and look at it :rolleyes:
but the worst was gladiators, that shit stings, nothin worse then vomitting up OJ :(

Hellbreather

Shhh, Im hiding
Want something really bad, how about drinking loads of fizzy druink burping then throwing up loads of froth and bile it's horrible. real horrible.

Also for a funny little experiment with compressed air.
Get a brand new bottle (2 litre) of a fizzydrink as soon as you open in put your mouth round the top of the bottle quickly turn it up then swish it back down and just wait......... I want ruin the surprise
If anyones dun this dont ruin the suprise for the other people

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
dustinzgirl said:
Ever burp up a mouth full of bile and Hi-C sugar free juice? You dont want to. It tastes terrible and stings the back of your throat and nostrils.
DG that is the most disgusting thing i have heard on WTF so far...you make me sick.....but i still love ya

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
cant say i have ever burped up anything but bile but once i did puke green chicken chunks...

one saint patty's day i made spicey fried chicken(my own recipe yum), and during and after eating drank like 4 gallons of misc liquor. hard shit not beer. one of the bottles was some shit called creme de menthe.. its a green cordial. mix it with bailies, vodka, and kahlua, and you get cool minty irish green drink.. well when i woke up the next morning on the couch with no pants on i realized my wife drove me home and let me sleep it off. I went into the bathroom to find the rug in there, in the tub with green chunkychicken mess on it... didnt remember doing it...