WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

burp

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Ever burp up a mouth full of bile and Hi-C sugar free juice? You dont want to. It tastes terrible and stings the back of your throat and nostrils.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
No, I cannot say I have, But I have Belched up Big Red, and Chili... not a fun combo.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
I once ate a lot of red twizzlers while pounding jack and cokes, what I threw up looked like blood so I started screaming that i was bleeding internally.

lmao i almost spit out my drink that was funny TBSRK, once on my sweet 21st b-day i drank electric blue-jays and puked up bright blue vommit. i was soooo pissed i yelled oooooooooooooooooo how pretty and called my bf(at the time) to come and look at it :rolleyes:
but the worst was gladiators, that shit stings, nothin worse then vomitting up OJ :(

Hellbreather

Shhh, Im hiding
Want something really bad, how about drinking loads of fizzy druink burping then throwing up loads of froth and bile it's horrible. real horrible.

Also for a funny little experiment with compressed air.
Get a brand new bottle (2 litre) of a fizzydrink as soon as you open in put your mouth round the top of the bottle quickly turn it up then swish it back down and just wait......... I want ruin the surprise
If anyones dun this dont ruin the suprise for the other people

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Why did I read this thread? Fuck, you people gross me out.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
dustinzgirl said:
Ever burp up a mouth full of bile and Hi-C sugar free juice? You dont want to. It tastes terrible and stings the back of your throat and nostrils.
DG that is the most disgusting thing i have heard on WTF so far...you make me sick.....but i still love ya

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
cant say i have ever burped up anything but bile but once i did puke green chicken chunks...

one saint patty's day i made spicey fried chicken(my own recipe yum), and during and after eating drank like 4 gallons of misc liquor. hard shit not beer. one of the bottles was some shit called creme de menthe.. its a green cordial. mix it with bailies, vodka, and kahlua, and you get cool minty irish green drink.. well when i woke up the next morning on the couch with no pants on i realized my wife drove me home and let me sleep it off. I went into the bathroom to find the rug in there, in the tub with green chunkychicken mess on it... didnt remember doing it...