WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Busdriver loses his cool, students rebel.

Sinamon

~Broken Angel~
Omg. I'm a mother and all I have to say is damn. If that were one of my kids...that driver would be going to jail. :sword: :mad:

Bitch

Evil Fluffy says: I PEE IN YOUR SHOES!
Premium
sinamon said:
Omg. I'm a mother and all I have to say is damn. If that were one of my kids...that driver would be going to jail. :sword: :mad:
Not to mention never be around kids anymore...ever! It doesn't matter how mouthy a kid is you never hit a kid especially someone else's. What an assfuck!

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
The kid that got up and blocked the camara was a fucking pussy! In the bus I rode, the bus driver wouldn't have dear to even to us like that. He would have gotten the biggest ass wouping of his life. :D

Anyway, that was a fun video to watch, even thougth them kids look fucking scared as hell. LOL

har-har-har

I am laughter.
the fight is going on in the back of the bus, and the kid has to stand up to get another few inches away, be pussy, and block the camera, that was such waste... (of the film in the camera)

That bus-driver needs to get the shit kicked out of him, and be thrown in jail. However, maybe that kid also needs to learn to watch his mouth. I'm not defending the driver, he's obviously a dick. I'm simply saying, kids today have no respect.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Hey, if parents can't teach their children how to behave someone has to.

I have no idea what started the problem but damn, everyone of those kids needed a good ass whooping from someone.

Man, I can't decide which part was funnier. When the bus driver started choking that kid, or when the other three kids starting beating the driver's ass.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Ha ha. Man, when I rode the bus, our driver made us sit in assigned seats. We couldn't yell, eat, drink, or do any other retarded shit. And you know what. Not once was I ever late, in danger, or afraid. I rode home on different busses with friends, and it was like walking into the Colleseum. People throwing shit, people cutting the seats, kids running up and down the aisles... and the bus driver just sat up there and ignored it all. Even when my friend got his hand broken from a kid kicking him.

Now, I'm not saying that the bus driver was right, on the contrary, I think it was retarded, and idiotic, but it's easier to make rules in the beginning instead of after it all goes to shit.

That said, if my kid (somewhere in the future) was seen hitting the bus driver, for whatever reason, that little shit would have hell to pay. Authority is authority, from the teachers to the bus drivers. If the parents don't respect the bus driver, why should the kids.

WaFfLeS

Banned - What an Asshat!
The one kid in the blue shirt was fucking hillarious, he's a thug.

"Call the deputy you're going to jail boy" Lmao

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
You really have to have unlimited patience to be a bus driver nowadays. That man in the video will soon be looking for another profession, unless it's one of those "Good ole Boy" towns. I blame both sides for the problem. Kids have no respect, and don't understand consequence, and obviously the adult didn't have the right patience and temperment. What a Charlie Foxtrot.

(Charlie Foxtrot for the non-military folks is call sign for C.F. also short for Cluster Fuck)

He seemed to have been preety old, he could have been around when that stuff was standard..not that its an excuse.

Quite frankly, I was a stubborn little piss also. Some adults kicked my ass, but I don't care. The bus driver needs to be more patient, but the kids need to not be asses also. The bus driver does reprensent that controlling over 50 crowd..

If you act like a little shit, you better be able to back it up with more than words.