WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Bush and kerry

With all the fights with the commecials (bush kerry bush kerry) IT IS DRIVING ME CRAZY! I dont think ether one of them is worth a damn. :sword:

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
Believe it or not.. I'm getting tired of it too.. I was soo pissed the other day .. I had somewhere I had to be ... across the city .. but D. Cheney was on the way in town.. and they had all the main Aves blocked off.. I was pissed.... that... and since J. Edwards used the same pen in his VP debate as I use at work.. I have decided not to vote for Bush..

... my vote goes to Nadar... ;)

breakology

Kiss my Converse
DanGeo23 said:

aaahhh, fuck .... I thought about it, but he is'nt on the ballot in Texas anyway.
Then I could have been "one of THOSE guys"

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
I think we should lock them both in a cage and let them throw monkey shit at each other.

And yes, I too am tiring of the Ad's

Jung

???
Premium
DanGeo23 said:
i know you're joking, nader is definately a winnAr!!1.

everytime i hear his name i picture my little cousin putting his fingers in his ears and yelling "nader nader nader nader". ok, so that was lame, i'm bored. :rolleyes:

breakology

Kiss my Converse
MaxPower said:
I think we should lock them both in a cage and let them throw monkey shit at each other.

And yes, I too am tiring of the Ad's
Did'nt they do that already? Only I think the media called it a "Debate" LOL!!

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Thanks for the reminder. Yes, you're right.