WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Bush and Kerry

Status
Not open for further replies.

burnleyboy

The Human Shredder
No offence like but all americans are screwed because Bush and Kerry are not good enough to rule the US but they will and they're both a bit fit to suck some eggs and Bush has already made a mess killin loadfs of soldiers in iraq and kerry, well enough said really. Do you really believe he fought in Vietnam?

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
Friend, if the US could live through Nixon, Regan, and W. Bush, they'll be able to handle anybody but nero.

tzedek

Original Member
burnleyboy said:
No offence like but all americans are screwed because Bush and Kerry are not good enough to rule the US but they will and they're both a bit fit to suck some eggs and Bush has already made a mess killin loadfs of soldiers in iraq and kerry, well enough said really. Do you really believe he fought in Vietnam?
good story, tell it again

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
burnleyboy said:
Your telling me that Bush and Kerry aren't stupid? I look down at you
Ok First Read what you posted here. I mean really read it:
Now tell me who's to be looked down on.

Education my friend. Learn to spell, and convey a thought clearly, before calling someone stupid or "looking down on them". :thumbsup:
Some form of punctuation, at least just enough to denote the end of a sentence, would also be in order.

burnleyboy

The Human Shredder
Look mate,

I'm English. I get to look down on people, it's my automatic birth right. Especially ones who complain about punctuation. What the hell is wrong with you, you sadistic freak?

Jung

???
Premium
burnleyboy said:
Your telling me that Bush and Kerry aren't stupid? I look down at you
I don't see where he said, nor implied that. We look down on you.

burnleyboy said:
Look mate,

I'm English. I get to look down on people, it's my automatic birth right. Especially ones who complain about punctuation. What the hell is wrong with you, you sadistic freak?
"Hey look at me I'm english. I'm on the internet and I'm going to talk shit about americans, because I"m so intelligent. My intelligence has surpased the need for any punctuation. You couldn't tell my IQ by my mastery of written language? I can't form complete thoughts, so i'm going to say 'I look down on you.' in an attempt to increase my internet ego"

You should take up some intelligence before thinking you can look down on others. Lurk a while before your arrogance leads you to believe that you're anyones superior here.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
burnleyboy said:
Look mate,

Have I struck a nerve?
All I was pointing out is that you call other people stupid, and look down on them, yet you post like a 4th grader.
Just an observation coupled with (what I thought was) some prudent advice.
You would care to be taken somewhat seriously, wouldn't you?
I assumed you would. Perhaps, I'm mistaken.

burnleyboy

The Human Shredder
I'd now like to point a few things out to you.

In the two posts you quoted, over 4 lines of text, I counted 11 punctuation marks, 0 spelling mistakes and a whole lot of sense talk.

I can form complete thoughts, like the facts that I look down on you, Bush and Kerry are idiots.

Am I being arrogant? Am I showing that I know of and am sure of my intelligence and my superiority to you.

Jung

???
Premium
burnleyboy said:
In the two posts you quoted, over 4 lines of text, I counted 11 punctuation marks, 0 spelling mistakes and a whole lot of sense talk.
Yes, you're correct. You properly puncutated the two posts following the post when Max checked you, for not punctuating. Does that change the fact that your op was a huge run on sentence? Hardly.
burnleyboy said:
I can form complete thoughts, like the facts that I look down on you, Bush and Kerry are idiots.
You're certainly entitled to your opinion. But, an opinion forged from anything but fact is just ignorance. I would only assume that an intelligent person would know that though.
burnleyboy said:
Am I being arrogant? Am I showing that I know of and am sure of my intelligence and my superiority to you.
Hardly; only a fool wuld be certain about his so called superiority after exchanging only a two posts. That's called arrogance not assurance. Aside from the obvious; you haven't demonstrated your "superior intelligence" with this little thread about Bush and Kerry. I hardly see how broad generalizations are proof of one's intelligence. Not to mention this thread has been done before. Done before my complete idiots, I might add. I'm not calling you an idiot, that's yet to be seen. Lurk a while and you might realize that their are actually some intelligent members here.

Now go smoke a fag, boy. :thumbsup:

burnleyboy

The Human Shredder
Yes, there may well be some intelligent members on this website and you may well be one of them. You certainly haven't shown it here. Should you really be telling a 13yr old boy to go smoke? Even if I do. There's more than one sentence in my first post anyway. Show me a rule from a reliable source which says a sentence can't be that long and I'll never do it again. Until then...........

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
burnleyboy said:
I'd now like to point a few things out to you.

No offence like but all americans are screwed, because Bush and Kerry are not good enough to rule the US. B>but they will, and they're both a bit fit to suck some eggs, and Bush has already made a mess killin loadfs <(wtf?) of soldiers in I>iraq and K>kerry, well enough said really. Do you really believe he fought in Vietnam?
There are all kinds of punctuation, and spelling errors. Not to mention capitalization errors on proper nouns, and the beginning of sentences.
Tsk, tsk, tsk.<tapping my foot> I know you can do better.
Sorry, but until you apply yourself, I'm afraid I'm going to have to look down on you. :rolleyes:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Have Fun guys

Topic moved, due to a required attitude adjustment on the part of the thread starter.

Jung

???
Premium
Nothing says a sentence can't be that long. Proper grammar would dictate that it shouldn't be that long without proper punctuation, though. Not to mention that some of it doesn't even make sense.

No offence like but, all Americans are screwed; Bush and Kerry are not good enough to rule the US, but they will, and they're both a bit fit to suck some eggs. Bush has already made a mess killing loadfs of soldiers in iraq, and Kerry, well enough said really.
e;f;b

burnleyboy

The Human Shredder
So I made some mistakes, what's the problem. And I don't need an attitude adjustment. That sucks bigtime.

Status
Not open for further replies.