WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Bush and you.

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
I've went around asking people what they think of Bush. Now, most of them obviously said that he was a dumbass. But when I asked them WHY they thought that way, the best most could come up with was, and I quote,"Because he's a dumbass dumbass."
SO, I would like to know:
1) How you feel about Bush.
2) Why you feel the way you feel about Bush.

Oh, and here's a tip, "Because he's a dumbass dumbass," is not a good answer. I want actuall REASONS on why you feel the way you feel. :) Got it?

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
mmm...cheese said:
I've went around asking people what they think of Bush. Now, most of them obviously said that he was a dumbass. But when I asked them WHY they thought that way, the best most could come up with was, and I quote,"Because he's a dumbass dumbass."
SO, I would like to know:

Oh, and here's a tip, "Because he's a dumbass dumbass," is not a good answer. I want actuall REASONS on why you feel the way you feel. :) Got it?
Isn't it painfully obvious?

Because his actions show he cares more about what is going on over seas then his own back yard, and from yard. Lets just keep our guys dying over there, yah no prob., and WTF lets let them die over here too! He has no actions to help a human life, as long it helps agenda.

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
No, actually it isn't, because a lot of the people who say this, just say so because they aren't caught up with the news, and they believe what their friends (who are probably in the same boat as them) say.

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
DidUFlossYet said:
Because his actions show he cares more about what is going on over seas then his own back yard, and from yard. Lets just keep our guys dying over there, yah no prob., and WTF lets let them die over here too! He has no actions to help a human life, as long it helps agenda.
This is more or less what I want to see, however, you could use some more proof.

Anyway, repped.

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
mmm...cheese said:
This is more or less what I want to see, however, you could use some more proof.

Anyway, repped.
What "you" want?

What are you playing Teacher?

Giving out gold stars?

LAME:thumbsdn:

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
Yes, I am teacher. So sit your ass down, OR I WILL BEAT YOU BLUE!:mad:

kindbud

Banned - What an Asshat!
mmm...cheese said:
1.) i start with one finger, and feel about the bush. rub the hood. take it slow and listen for some good moaning.

2.) because the reward for doing it well, is some wet goodness.

derailed

Tenderony
1) :mfinger:
2) "My budget nearly doubles funding for a sustained strategy of homeland security, focused on four key areas: bioterrorism, emergency response, airport and border security, and improved intelligence."
^From a speech made on 1/29/02, and 3 and 1/2 years later the emergency response system is WORSE than it was, and the government barely knows what is going on in NEW ORLEANS!
Idiots

:mfinger:

RetArt

A Rampant Vagitarian
1) Bush is not the one that should run the most powerful militant country in the world.

2)
- He is ignorant, before he was elected he had never been abroad. His views on foreign nations and cultures are those oh Roves and Cheneys. Also he cant see the causality of his actions. The circle of hate and terrorism and so forth

- He is conservative, against abortion, but for death penalty. His views are that of a 18th century pope.

-He is fake. How many people still cant see that his cowboy hat, boots, dialect and all that are just propaganda. Image of close-to-earthness.

-He has done some bad, hasty decisions on imaginary evidence, that has cost thousands of lives. Iraq, Afghanistan etc.

-He has lied. millions of times.

-He has dropped taxes, making it impossible for poorer folk to get proper social health care. Rich are happy.

-He has done bad, yet slow moves on the home front, regardin the hurricane Katarina

-He has appointed all of his friends for high places, that they are really not capable of handling. From selling fish to a minister of homeland security to put it caricaturised.

-He did not let Rove go after he leaked the CIA-agents name

-He, singlehandedly has made almost every other country in the world dislike America. (except Israel)

-he has used the God-card outrageously loud for his own agenda, eventhough I am atheistic this hypocratic act annoys me.

- He is a threat to international security

-He has big ears

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
Bush is the spokeman for the wealthy elite. Stupid and rich, proving that they can literally put anyone they like in power, and the American public can't do shit about it. He has signed bills allowing for insane destruction of the enviroment, as long as it supports big business. He has lowered taxes on those who can most afford it, and during his reign the national debt has skyrocketed to epic levels, then he signs a bill so that poor people can't do bankruptcy for small credit card debts? He's everything I hate about humans in a single form. I don't think he's a dumbass, I think he's Evil incarnate and he doesn't even know it.

RetArt

A Rampant Vagitarian
oh and i forgot.
-He has not rationalized Kyoto, which is a huge step backwards on human development.
-He is a dumbass dumbass

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
Separation of powers (executive, legislative, judiciary) is going down the drain. The neocons currently control all three, now that they named a few puppets to the Supreme Court.

Sektor

Particinator
Not to mention that politics do not even HAVE a place in the judiciary. Anywhere. They're only supposed to interpret the damned law, they're not supposed to be partial to a political party.

sounheardof

shady shyt pisses me off
i like bush, i believe he's a good prez. he hasnt always made the smartest decisions... but he's human, there's no need for him to be perfect.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
sounheardof said:
i like bush, i believe he's a good prez. he hasnt always made the smartest decisions... but he's human, there's no need for him to be perfect.
there is though a dire need for him to be honest and competent..