WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Bush arrested in Canada for war crimes

Status
Not open for further replies.

tzedek

Original Member
On the first of his two-day planned visit to Canada, George W. Bush was taken into custody by Canadian authorities citing war crime charges. Under Canadian law, even a non-citizen can be charged for crimes committed outside of Canada once that individual enters the country.

Bush received a bruise on his face during the arrest, which some observers have noted resembles a Canadian maple leaf.

link

:D

tzedek

Original Member
I see the trolls are out in full force tonight. :thumbsup:

:eek: No matter what party you support, this should be sort of funny.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
I think its true, but my dad thinks its fake. :thumbsdn:

shep

Local alcoholic
Smoke said:
I think its true, but my dad thinks its fake. :thumbsdn:

Yeah,like that would happen.lmao :thumbsup:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
It's almost too fuctdup to be true. I'm not saying that it's Bushshit but,I watch HNN(CNN Headline News) all the time.
What is funny,is that I don't remember hearing squat about it. Hmmm...

shep

Local alcoholic
gehtfuct said:
It's almost too fuctdup to be true. I'm not saying that it's Bushshit but,I watch HNN(CNN Headline News) all the time.
Yeah,we kicked his sorry ass.I told yall not to fuck around with us :mad: :thumbsup: lmao

tzedek

Original Member
shep said:
Who is trolling?

i dont know. see 8 people viewing b&t and before nobody was positng a damn thing. bastards :cool:

shep

Local alcoholic
tzedek said:
i dont know. see 8 people viewing b&t and before nobody was positng a damn thing. bastards :cool:
Shall we start a "rape and pillage the troll"thread?Shep75 is gone and i was just getting primed :thumbsup:

Descent

Hella Constipated
Kit said:
Issues. Use The Right Forums
Actually, you can post anything you want in B&T. This was clearly put here because the author wanted it to get out of hand.

shep

Local alcoholic
Grumpy Old Man said:
I think there's to many forums . B&T should be the only one .:thumbsup:

And how fun it is :thumbsup: shep's livin it up :D

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
gehtfuct said:
Bush Admin prolly wouldn't air it anyway. Not that it matters after he got his second term.

Status
Not open for further replies.