WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines bush bashing

morelos

lexicon incognito
someone needs to record all his filler words and stammers and stutters and mix that shit into a sick fucking beat for all the world to hear.

something like the YEARGH song from howard dean's campaign, but much cooler because it would be all bobby mcferrin style with no sounds in it at all other than bush's voice.

of course, someone less dumb than bush himself would have to mix the tracks, and he still sucks live in concert, so we'd have to work on that too. i can't figure out why hoardes of idiots still go to see his performances...

wow, that turned into a better political satire than i expected.

~ dan ~

morelos said:
someone needs to record all his filler words and stammers and stutters and mix that shit into a sick fucking beat for all the world to hear.

something like the YEARGH song from howard dean's campaign, but much cooler because it would be all bobby mcferrin style with no sounds in it at all other than bush's voice.

of course, someone less dumb than bush himself would have to mix the tracks, and he still sucks live in concert, so we'd have to work on that too. i can't figure out why hoardes of idiots still go to see his performances...

~ dan ~
hmm....you really hate bush dont you? well, he has fucked the U.S. up so i cant blame you.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Better yet, have a loop of his stutters, etc as a beat, and then have things he says that are either stupid or flatly outrageous as the lyrics.

It could feature Arnold S. (not even going to attempt the last name) as a guest artist, talking about orgies and Hummers.

Now they just need rapper names...

Professor Truth G. Bush Rockefeller

Trick Magnet Arnold Flow

Credits go to Broken and playerappreciate.com for the rapper names.

morelos

lexicon incognito
that could be fucking awesome. i wish i weren't in school right now because i'd actually make that.

no, seriously.

dude, YOU CAN'T SPELL 'WIGGITY-WACK' WITHOUT A DUBYA, NOW CAN YA?

sounds good to me.. wouldnt take long, there's a million bushism sites out there!:D

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
yeah... that would be funny... then we could do a JK flip flop one... "Flip flop Flibbity flibbity flip flip flop you don't stop the rock..."

morelos

lexicon incognito
lol that's true too, except you couldn't use kerry's actual voice because he doesn't make animal grunts and word-like noises in perpetuity.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I'm tired of hearing people say that John Kerry is a "wishy-washy flip flopper."

Dood! Do I need to smack you?

Changing your mind isn't bad! Abraham Lincoln was originally angered when some slaves were set free during the civil war, but he changed his mind. Why? He realized that in order to win the war, he had to free the slaves.

George Washington wasn't always a general. He went in to battle once (as a soldier) with what he thought was a flawed plan. After an overwhelming victory, he wrote the tactitian a letter that said, among other things, "I was wrong."

Stephen Hawking thought that information could never be extracted from black holes. He recently discovered otherwise, and published his findings. Now we may be able to get a wealth of information that we originally thought might have vanished off the face of the earth.

Changing your mind may be the best thing you can do for your country or your field of work :mfinger:

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
morelos said:

~ dan ~
UN is on the scene! See what they did with my answering machine at http://pandas.0catch.com/UN/index.html

Descent

Hella Constipated
Fuck, that was funny as hell Skitch. Keep more stuff like that coming.

"1-800-KissMyAss."

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I downloaded that... hah.

"Oh my goodness..." "Anal Luber..."

Well done. A great beat, too.