WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Bush, give me that stupid VISA !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bibas

That's Illogical.
Right...since i'm not dead yet, for the previous post, i guess it's safe to post another one.

I've got another question here.
See, Poland was one of the few countries, that helped US, without any stupid questions. Without even consulting NATO, we decieded to go to Iraq, and help you guys, kick some iraqi asses. Now, see here - polish soldiers are dying on the same basis as the US, English, Spanish, or any other soldiers. We've gone to that fucking war, because it was our duty, to help the government of USA, as we are good allies, and we owed you for several things. BUT of course, we were counting for smth. Some bonus we could carry out of this war. And now, after most of things have stabilized in Iraq (I know it sounds stupid), the US government, with our beloved president George W. Bush, doesn't give a shit. "Oh yeah, Poland helped us. Oh yeah, i've made an idiot (he actually did) out of myself, by replying Kerry : you forgot about Poland. But why should we give you those free VISA's you want ? I don't see a damn reason."
Well fuck, i think, that just giving those darn visa's as a "thank you" gesture, isn't something THAT big, now is it ? I mean, hell, we have shit equipment, most if it is pro-russian, and your soldiers had given us a lot of US one, they helped us with a lot of things. But this is a normal ally help on war. And i know that your country have already problems with foreigners, the number of unemployed ppl rises every day. BUT we got nothing out of it ! FUCK-o ! Even our damn military corp. had lost the bargain on equiping the new Iraqi army...well, ok, that was stupid, it's better that you've won. BUT (and again BUT), hell, we deserve those stupid VISA's, we are not like some stupid french ppl, who said that "it's very bad to attack Iraq", or "ze" germans, who bashed our government for messing in the US-Iraq conflict. And i want to visit your blasted country, just for holidays, without a problem ! Not on the same condition as all of the other foreigners ! I don't want my motion for visa, to be denied ! I DON'T ...ARGHHH !....am i right ? Should we get those darn visa's, or am I mistaken ?

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
why would the US refuse a visa to you just because you're from Poland? maybe i misunderstood, did you apply and get denied, for what reason?

</rant>

Tenderony
You don't need a Visa for a holiday, I thought you only needed one to work.

Maybe Bush read your previous post about americans being fat burger eaters and thought, "Bibas? Hell no!".

Prehaps if you added an l after the second b and changed the a to an e that might sway their decision.

</rant>

</rant> said:
You don't need a Visa for a holiday, I thought you only needed one to work.

Maybe Bush read your previous post about americans being fat burger eaters and thought, "Bibas? Hell no!".

Prehaps if you added an l after the second b and changed the a to an e that might sway their decision.

</rant>

Hey man, don't mix religion and state!

</rant>

Tenderony
HavokChylde said:
Hey man, don't mix religion and state!
Maybe I should have said "His" decision. For the record I wasn't brandishing all Americans bible bashers. Just Bush. Well not just Bush. Anyways..

"Gawd Bless Amerrricaa".

</rant>

</rant> said:
Maybe I should have said "His" decision. For the record I wasn't brandishing all Americans bible bashers. Just Bush. Well not just Bush. Anyways..

"Gawd Bless Amerrricaa".

</rant>

Well, I suppose that will just have to work.

Bibas

That's Illogical.
Gurlgonewild - it's not that my supplement for VISA would be refused, just because i'm from Poland. From what i know, the american goverment have huge problems with foreigners, and they can't approve all of the supplements for VISA, because they think that everyone in the proper age (18-30,40) comes to America to get a job...and tbh they are correct in some measure. And (still : "from what i know") - you have to get a visa, even if you want to visit the US just for 2 weeks. At least it was so, about 8 years ago, when i was in US. And then, there was a great discuss, here in PL, about a lot of ppl being denied a VISA, and then about our president talking with your president about it, and bla, bla bla.
And yeah, < /rant>, you're kinda right. Anyone who'd let Bibas in his country would be a mad-man.

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
YEAH FUCKER GIVE HIM THE DAMN VISA !!!!!

btw: whats going on ey ??

Bibas

That's Illogical.
In short vesrion ? Many people are being denied the chance to visit the USA - a VISA. And i don't want to be one of them, as it would suck :/

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
Yeah man !! You should be allowed to vistit US of A it roX like Hell i had been in America for 2 times now !! And it RoX , my aunt is living there !!!!

BUSH C'MON GIVE HIM THAT VISA FUCKER !!!

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Bibas said:
In short vesrion ? Many people are being denied the chance to visit the USA - a VISA. And i don't want to be one of them, as it would suck :/
USA is afraid you would do like most south Americans and stay illegally.

I say go to Mexico and run the fucking border. :thumbsup:

Bibas

That's Illogical.
Yeah Chilian, i know, and i understand that - but i don't want to stay there illegally...well, maybe for a moth, no more ;)
And btw, 1ct-on, it's same with me - 2 of my aunts live in US.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Bibas said:
Yeah Chilian, i know, and i understand that - but i don't want to stay there illegally...
This is what everyone says. I am not saying you are lying, but everyone lies.

I really don't care if you stay here illegally, my grandparents did... :thumbsup:

Bibas

That's Illogical.
ChilianFuckFace said:
This is what everyone says. I am not saying you are lying, but everyone lies.
*Cough* Damn ! Ekhe...hehehe...i almost choked to death with soda, when read this...and i don't really care if anyone'll stay illegally in US as well, because (with all respect) 'tis not my country...and i wouldn't care if anyone'd stay in Poland, but this country is so fucked up, noone wants to come here...well, maybe the russians, and ukrainians, do...

Cortez

Havent thought of one yet
not getting a visa must fucking suck :( hope u get one

Darth

Clitpickle
Try getting into Canada ? thats almost the United States. :thumbsup:

Bibas

That's Illogical.
"Canada - America's retarded little brother". - not quite as good as US.

Btw, congrats for bringing back the dead :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.