WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Bush - "I truly am not that concerned about him (Osama)"

tzedek

Original Member
Bush said in march of '02 that he is not concerned about Osama Bin Laden. I wonder why not? Maybe becuase he was too busy being worried with coming up with a reason to invade Iraq. What kind of a message does that send to the American people that he isnt concerned with the man that is responsible for the largest terrorist attack on American ever? What kind of a message does that send to our allies? At last night's debate he denied every saying it. Well at least he said "I dont think i have ever said i am not concerned with osama".

*edit: sorry i forgot the link

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tm.../ts_latimes/bushnotconcernedaboutbinladenin02

breakology

Kiss my Converse
tzedek said:
Bush said in march of '02 that he is not concerned about Osama Bin Laden. I wonder why not? Maybe becuase he was too busy being worried with coming up with a reason to invade Iraq. What kind of a message does that send to the American people that he isnt concerned with the man that is responsible for the largest terrorist attack on American ever? What kind of a message does that send to our allies? At last night's debate he denied every saying it. Well at least he said "I dont think i have ever said i am not concerned with osama".

Hey slick, you just spent a good dozen posts flaming me for posting quotes in forums without a source. Here you are, claiming Bush made a quote, and I don't see your reference sheet. Nice job sticking to your own principles.

tzedek

Original Member
so, you failed counting in kindergarden huh? or maybe you just dont know that a dozen is 12...

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
maybe hes a baker....lets not forget that bush is not only a dumbass, but also a reformed (supposedly) coke-head. those people usually arent the most well adjusted individuals. i think hes genuine just really not fit for the presidency.

anti-movielife

self medicated
bigck3000 said:
maybe hes a baker....lets not forget that bush is not only a dumbass, but also a reformed (supposedly) coke-head. those people usually arent the most well adjusted individuals. i think hes genuine just really not fit for the presidency.
of course he isn't! but that doesn't stop the good ole boys from fixing the election for him ;)

breakology

Kiss my Converse
tzedek said:
so, you failed counting in kindergarden huh? or maybe you just dont know that a dozen is 12...
Once again, nice attemp at changing the subject to avoid the question at hand. Did'nt you just say I did the same thing? They have a word this kind of behavior, it called "hypocricy" ... you may want to look it up.

So count it up, there are two instances of you being a hypocrite, in 1 thread.
You might want to finish up nap time before posting any more.

Now, to bring the thread back on topic ... where is your cited reference for the quote you claim bush made? (thanks for making me sound like I support bush, that alone is enough to flame you for life, but I won't let it come to that)

tzedek

Original Member
breakology said:
Once again, nice attemp at changing the subject to avoid the question at hand. Did'nt you just say I did the same thing? They have a word this kind of behavior, it called "hypocricy" ... you may want to look it up.

So count it up, there are two instances of you being a hypocrite, in 1 thread.
You might want to finish up nap time before posting any more.

Now, to bring the thread back on topic ... where is your cited reference for the quote you claim bush made? (thanks for making me sound like I support bush, that alone is enough to flame you for life, but I won't let it come to that)
maybe you should take another look at my original post there buddy.

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
thats the best people could come up with... notice he said.. "I dont think i have ever said i am not concerned with osama". which is different than " I have never said"... but anyways... what about when kerry said....
Kerry said:
They've cut the Pell Grants and the Perkins loans to help kids be able to go to college.
Bush retorts...
Bush said:
Let me start with the Pell Grants. In his last litany of misstatements. He said we cut Pell Grants. We've increased Pell Grants by a million students. That's a fact.
then in Kerry's next statement he says....
Kerry said:
But you know why the Pell Grants have gone up in their numbers?
so which is it JK ... did they go up or down???

Transcript

tzedek

Original Member
DanGeo23 said:
thats the best people could come up with... notice he said.. "I dont think i have ever said i am not concerned with osama". which is different than " I have never said"... but anyways...
yeah thats what i was pointing out that he said he thinks he never said that. anyway what is worse, Bush not be concerned about Osama or Kerry not being concerned about pell grants?