WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Bush is the worst president ever.

pimpyobitch

Banned - What an Asshat!
Shit, why the hell did I make this post we already know this :sword:

HiaWataH

So what i give a respons
Why shit ?

Look up Anti Bush log....in this forum

morelos

lexicon incognito
pimpyobitch said:
Shit, why the hell did I make this post we already know this
s'ok. we can always hear more of the truth ;]

~ dan ~

Don't get me wrong .. I am not at all a fan of pres bush. However, he was put in one fucked up situation and as far as the war goes I really doubt kerry or anybody else could have handled it better; different maybe, but not better. Now the war aside, yes bush is a bad president

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
teh anarchist said:
Don't get me wrong .. I am not at all a fan of pres bush. However, he was put in one fucked up situation and as far as the war goes I really doubt kerry or anybody else could have done it better; different maybe, but not better. Now the war aside, yes bush is a bad president
Done what better?

I dont fucking care if he have done it better then anyone else could, its the action thats wrong... He have given reasons in the start that I totally understood but in the end it turns out that every motherfucking reason to go in to Iraq is just a big failure beside Saddam?

morelos

lexicon incognito
teh anarchist said:
Don't get me wrong .. I am not at all a fan of pres bush. However, he was put in one fucked up situation and as far as the war goes I really doubt kerry or anybody else could have handled it better; different maybe, but not better. Now the war aside, yes bush is a bad president
looks like someone's been watching fox news exclusively.

ONE OF THOSE LITTLE DIPPING BIRDS could have handled it better. fuck.

bullshyt said:
I dont fucking care if he have done it better then anyone else could, its the action thats wrong... He have given reasons in the start that I totally understood but in the end it turns out that every motherfucking reason to go in to Iraq is just a big failure beside Saddam?
to depose a foreign leader is also a failed reason to attack a country. who the fuck made us the judge, jury and executioner of whole nations?

fuck that. i wish some superpower that could whoop our ass would say, "george bush, step down as president or we'll occupy your nation and make you step down."

man.. i mean, who's the REAL terrorist here? the guy oppressing a small minority of his own people, or the guy oppressing the majority of his own people AND THE WHOLE REST OF THE WORLD TOO?

~ dan ~

don't you EVER say bush handled the war on iraq even half-decently without finding and citing a source to justify it.

twofivekidd9

Big Floppy Donkey Dong
I say we swear in the green party for once. They deserve a chance. Keryy is homosexual and bush is, well, his name is bush. I hate bush. It always gets in the way. So vote ross perot. Besides, he is a pimp.

morelos

lexicon incognito
let the man who's free from sin
cast the first stone and begin the violence

let the man whose words ring true
speak 'em up 'til his voice breaks through the silence

let the ones who lose their way
live to see just one more day of the sunshine

let the ones who choose the strength
recognize the price they'll pay in their lifetime

-- Everlast, "Today (Watch Me Shine)"
seriously, why is it that americans are so apathetic about the ungodly, disgusting abuse happening and starting at the very top of our little political pyramid?

and why do we always turn a blind eye and a deaf ear to things we could ourselves change?

fuck cultural apathy. it's time we take our goddamned country back and start fixing this.

~ dan ~

HiaWataH

So what i give a respons
Wow...!!

I thought I was the only one who thinks my way.

*he was put in one fucked up situation *
Don't they all use that stupid excuse ? Bush has planned this war before he was being elected. Like a little can't-read/write/spell cowboy:

" I am going to finish the Golfwar, there where my daddy stopped...because they hurted him..."

Oh please....Bush the crybaby. Boohoo...!!

All your presidents sucks in a way. Reagan did good things but the numbers of HIV and Aids patients is because he garanteed to all the people who can get sex, that it is a gaything. No heterosexuals good be wrong.
* :bonk: Wrong !! Aids is something that everybody can get. American or not.

Clinton was a good guy. Got sucked in a good way but doesn't bring the states in a situation called war. About war you react like its having a normal day. But when the leader of the world got sucked by his cock and balls...if he did it well, until his little brown star :D , you americans are going to fucking nag about it that if you keep nagging, your girlfriends thinks you are a bloody travo.

Djeezus...!!! Have you seen the movie: Hitler, the rise of evil ?
Go watch it. Certain things can happen when you've seen it;
- you like the person who plays hitler.
- you start independed research yourself, and give your brain some fresh air.
It might happen that what your brain has picked up on information, that you will start thinking another way.

Well if not...than you are still a stupid and a deaf person. Who keeps feeding the state through paying taxes. Who fills up the bankaccount of all those weaponproducers. Or better Bush his account. Because he doesn't bloody care about you. Only your vote and at the same time your permittion to send the next 4 years more little boys, hardly men, to another war, called : War on Terrorist..

How original can you be...? Every war has the same name, same or higher number of dead bodies, more weapons, more stupid people, more fear. Fear for moslims/chinese/korean/irakies and so on, so on. But most of all...people/country's overseas, like mister newbie said before, are getting more fear. Fear that big america is trying and busy to controll the world.
We don't like fear. We don't like wars. We don't like presidents who likes to cause stupid wars for their own benefit. We don't like it when so many bush voters are now complaining that there boys are dying. We don't like to hear that we have to watch out on every street corner.

WE DON'T BLOODY LIKE THAT OVER HERE, OVERSEAS....!!!!

WE DON'T LIKE IT WHEN YOU PEOPLE THINK THAT WE ARE TO STUPID TO FIGHT A WAR OR LIFE IN FEAR.

NO WE ARE SMART BECAUSE WE ARE ALWAYS TRYING TO SOLVE THINGS UP WITH WORDS AND RESPECT. WE ARE SMART BECAUSE WE ARE ALIVE AND SO DOES MY FAMILY AND ALL MY FRIENDS. BECAUSE THEY ARE STILL ALIVE.
WE ARE SMART BECAUSE I KNOW THERE ARE 144 TERRORISTS IN THE WORLD AND WE SHOULDN'T KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE. WE WILL TRY TO CAPTURE THOSE 144 WITHOUT KILLING PEOPLE WHO HAS NOTTING TO DO. OR KEEP THEM IN JAILS FOR YEARS WITHOUT A PROCESS.

BUT WE KNOW ..YOU DO...., YOU WANT OIL, YOU WANT TO CONTROLL THE WORLD, YOUR DEAD PRECIOUS KID/SON/HUSBAND, SO YOU GO FIGHT IN IRAQ AND AFGHANISTAN ON YOUR OWN...LEAVE US ALONE.

A friend just came back from Iraq because he was a soldier for the dutch army. He told us story's...you can't believe. But he told me one main thing. Those americans has to get the fuck out of there !!!! If not...well to bad...

We can't force ya, but at least we are alive...

To Mister Newbie...You go man...!!! :thumbsup:

:cool:

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
morelos said:
seriously, why is it that americans are so apathetic about the ungodly, disgusting abuse happening and starting at the very top of our little political pyramid?

and why do we always turn a blind eye and a deaf ear to things we could ourselves change?

fuck cultural apathy. it's time we take our goddamned country back and start fixing this.

~ dan ~
I think people are overwhelmed with life in general. They are working hard to overcome giving away a 1/3 of their income, so they can't see what's going on.

It's a form of control.

The other thing is there is a very obvious plot to mis-direct. The government often tries to rile people over stupid shit, so they will miss what's really going.

"Look, those poor people are getting "FREE CHEESE" and you're not, get um! Look those little kids with only one crackhead parent, they are getting a FREE $.50 breakfast, and your not!

"Don't look over there while we spend billions on weapons, which no longer serve our needs".

tzedek

Original Member
The Worst President Ever?
Liberals claim President Bush shouldn't have started this war.
They complain about his prosecution of it. They point out that
Iraq didn't attack the U.S. and we shouldn't have went to war
with them.
One liberal recently claimed Bush was the worst president in
U.S. history.
Using this same criteria, I was curious:
Who is the Worst President in American History?
FDR ( a democrat) led us into World War II against Germany, Italy, and Japan.
Neither Germany or Italy ever attacked us: Japan did.
From 1941-1945, 450,000 lives were lost, an average of 112,500 per year.
That's 1 Democratic President, 4 years and 450,000 American lives
Harry Truman (a democrat) finished that war and started one in Korea, North
Korea never attacked us. From 1950-1953, 55,000 lives were lost, an average
of 18,333 per year.
That's 1 Democratic President, 3 years, and 55,000 American lives.
John F. Kennedy (a democrat) started the Vietnam conflict in 1962. Vietnam
never attacked us.
Lyndon B. Johnson (a democrat) turned Vietnam into a quagmire. From 1965-1975,
58,000 lives were lost, an average of 5,800 per year. Finally in the 1970's
Richard Nixon (a republican) pulled us out of Vietnam.
That's 2 Democratic Presidents, 1 Republican President, 13 years, and 58,000
American lives.
Bill Clinton went to war in Bosnia WITHOUT UN or French consent, Bosnia
never attacked us.
The Clinton administration was offered Osama bin Laden's head on a platter
three times by Sudan and did nothing. Osama has attacked us on multiple
occasions.
In the two years since terrorists attacked us, President Bush has liberated
two countries, crushed the Taliban, crippled Al-Qaida, put nuclear inspectors
in Lybia, Iran and North Korea without firing a shot, and captured Saddam
Hussein, who slaughtered 300,000 of his own people.
We lost about 900 soldiers, an average of 300 a year. Bush did all this
abroad while not allowing another terrorist attack at home.
That's 1 Republican President, 2 ½ years, and about 900 American lives.

I got this from a good friend of mine who i disagree with totally when it comes to politics. He is a die hard republican born and raised. email him here: malibou8810@hotmail.com

morelos

lexicon incognito
voiceofreason said:
It's a form of control.

The other thing is there is a very obvious plot to mis-direct. The government often tries to rile people over stupid shit, so they will miss what's really going.
true that. also, they strive to keep us divided so they can pick, choose, and summarily cling to their ~51% majority.

now, i think i want to craft a response to tzedek's friend's uber-republican comment, but i don't know where to start. i'm going to save it as a word doc and if i can create time this weekend between pulling cables and moving furniture and painting, i will write a VERY long (and probably boring, but very relevant) response.

~ dan ~

Invalid

Clitpickle
he may be bad but not the worst. I don't quite get the "clone of the attack" part. explain? a clone of the first gulf war? wtf?

It was nowhere near the same as the gulf war maybe vietnam? charlie in the desert?

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
morelos said:
true that. also, they strive to keep us divided so they can pick, choose, and summarily cling to their ~51% majority.

now, i think i want to craft a response to tzedek's friend's uber-republican comment, but i don't know where to start. i'm going to save it as a word doc and if i can create time this weekend between pulling cables and moving furniture and painting, i will write a VERY long (and probably boring, but very relevant) response.

~ dan ~
Please do tzedek's post is full of all sorts of crap, looks like it was written by Hannity...

A couple of points:
YES VIETNAM WAS A BAD IDEA - TOO BAD OUR PRESIDENT DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT IT.

Richard Nixon (a republican) pulled us out of Vietnam. - HE WAITED TILL JUST BEFORE THE ELECTION (WHILE 1,000'S DIED) SO HE COULD WIN THE ELECTION.

Bill Clinton went to war in Bosnia WITHOUT UN or French consent, Bosnia
never attacked us. - BILL CLINTON WENT THERE TO STOP ETHNIC CLEANSING - NOT KILL THEIR LEADER...

morelos

lexicon incognito
i'm not very far through it yet. but i'm working on it ;]

tzedek

Original Member
cant wait to read it morelos. :thumbsup:

morelos

lexicon incognito
i wouldn't mind if, when i'm done, you could send it to your friend. open discussion about these things is the only way we can grow to change our minds or grow to more fully agree with our original opinions.

anyway, i have it saved on my desktop, so it's looking at me. i'm working on this book, Why Are All the Black Kids Sitting Together in the Cafeteria? It's quite long and half enlightening / half propaganda. but it's required by my program at the university.

never go to grad school. not only do they make you take summer courses, they make you do work BEFORE your summer courses even begin.

vacation? what the hell is that?

tzedek

Original Member
i would be glad to send it to him

Fourples

Tenderony
After reading all this I can now say that our goverment is too fucked up to be fixed. As soon as I finish colledge (which I start next sept.) I'm moving to japan. I just went out and bought a copy of that "learn japeneese in 3 years" stuff. I hate this country and hope no one else dies because of some retard's grudge.