WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Bush made an "OOPSIE" while signing 417.2 b bill!

Pachyderm

I really did.
I read an artical just a sec ago..here's snippet. Mind you, this is while he is signing the $417.2 b bill..

President gaffes in terror speech

Speech-writers wish Mr Bush would stick to the script

In his latest gaffe, President George W Bush has appeared to suggest that his administration is forever thinking up ways of harming the US and its people.

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful - and so are we," the US president told a high-level meeting of Pentagon officials.

"They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people - and neither do we."

So his people made statements saying, the president flubs a lot and that he did not mean this, he was trying to say something else. But anyway you look at it, it's not good...way to go Bush...

G's-up

Postaholic
His people were making statements thats not what he meant??? I guess they were afraid to let him talk again.....ROFL......Its so nice to know that election time is right around the corner..... :)

Bush made an "OOPSIE" while signing 417.2b bill!

hahahahahhaa this is just funny to see how bush messes up a lot.Did anyone ever notice that Bush kinda looks like a monkey?I just find it amusing.....but then again that's me.I personally don't care about these weird things that he messes up saying....as long as he catches Osama Bin Laden I'm happy....then he can leave the white house and be on his merry way.....and yes this is my first day on here so be nice(sugar is tasty).Another reason I kinda want Bush is because Kerry doesn't really seem to know what he's talking about.At least Bush got us Saddam and is on Bin Laden's ass so i say lets keep the monkey

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
_pissed_biotch_ said:
hahahahahhaa this is just funny to see how bush messes up a lot.Did anyone ever notice that Bush kinda looks like a monkey?
For_Starters, Yes I have.

Pachyderm

I really did.
Osama...is either already caught or never going to be caught. I think if he has been caught they're waiting for the right moment to let it be known, to better the elections for Bush. Or he isn't going to catch Bin Laden, I don't even think he is on his ass. How hard is it to find a 6'4 arab on kidney dialysis? I don't know..but I have started to think that since Bush deals with the Bin Ladens, and they are both making money...it wouldn't really make a difference if they caught him.

hahaha i liked those pictures of the monkey's....very entertaining and oddly similar looking.....hmmm i guess this just proves evolution.....we really did come from monkey's!

morelos

lexicon incognito
wow; when you're drunk it only validates the perception of bush as a chimp.

he is, though. an alcoholic, cokehead chimp.

man; money would be cool to have.

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
morels always knows how to say the right things at the right time....ive gotta say...superb typing skills when drunk....not me...very incoherent when it comes to typing drunk...
oohh..and to stay on topic....yes....bush is a monkey....i acutally think the thinkgeek monkey might have a higher IQ...