WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines bush orders draft just days after the election

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Oh man, you completely had me that's so great...

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
Doesn't appear to be an American beer... damn outsourcing...

Jung

???
Premium
DanGeo23 said:
Doesn't appear to be an American beer... damn outsourcing...
Atleast he has good taste in beers. There's a lot to be said about a texan that doesn't drink Bud, Miller or Busch.

I still hate him though.

tzedek

Original Member
junglizm said:
Atleast he has good taste in beers. There's a lot to be said about a texan that doesn't drink Bud, Miller or Busch.
so true. finally i can be proud of the president for something.

ps thanks for the rep guys :thumbsup:

ILoveGOP!

Fresh Meat
wow..... the wit.... the pun...... hilarious.... i was about to rage.... lol great one! :D

Tylerc

#1 DDR Player
I almost shit my pants because I'm 16, so it'd be happening in less than 2 years for me.

Tylerc

#1 DDR Player
msalyss85 said:
HAHAHAH OMFG

Back to being an alcoholic, Georgie?
It's called celebrating, he DID win the election after all.

*Save the flaming for B&T*

Razine

Chaotic Smacktard
o shit, you scared the fuck out of me, but bush does have a draft bill in congress right now, and most of them are republicans

tzedek

Original Member
Razine said:
but bush does have a draft bill in congress right now, and most of them are republicans

wow, :slap:

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
Razine said:
but bush does have a draft bill in congress right now, and most of them are republicans
who does... last I Czeched... it was brought about by Dems and supported by mostly Dems.. as an attempt to incite more race/class hatred....

Edit*** and I believe it already got voted "Nay"