WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Bush owned

ferengi

Yay fire!
Just more mudslinging. I hate election time, that's all you ever see on tv is mudslinging.
I don't know who's better for the job, that's why I'm not bothering to vote in this election. I don't know how anyone can get through all of the political trash and "information" that is thrown at them on television ads and other places and get to the pure truth, and support a candidate based on that truth. I've heard bad things from both sides, and I question the integrity of both Bush and Kerry.
The government sucks :thumbsdn:

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
It's always the same.. They throw shit at each other and then someone buys his way in and then doesn't do a god damn thing he said he was going to do. Yeah, Land of the free.. Only if you aren't born here, or don't have a fucking job.

Blah blah blah.. Vote for whomever you want... It's all for show anyway.

Broken

Vote: Broken 04.. at least I tell ya how bad I am going to fuck you before I do it.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
VOTE BROKEN '04 he will rip u a new one and pour salt on it

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
wasnt it ...max morelos 08' already...? too late to run 04'.....

Max Morelos 08'
Broken and ?? 08'

its gonna be a tight race....

broken you need to pick a running mate...

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Broken said:
Vote: Broken 04.. at least I tell ya how bad I am going to fuck you before I do it.
You goht my vohte B-Man

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
mariusthegreat said:

Max Morelos 08'
Broken and ?? 08'

Now there's a race I could stand voting in. Is anyone else tired of picking the lesser of two evils for pretty much all the elections in this country?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Skorch said:
Now there's a race I could stand voting in. Is anyone else tired of picking the lesser of two evils for pretty much all the elections in this country?
My Platform:
- If elected I Promise Bin Laden will be Pwned, like the n00b he is. :bomb: :gun: :sword:

- Free Beer every Tuesday and Thursday. (Drinking age lowered to 18)

- negotiate a subdomain contract with jason and brit for Whitehouse.wtf.com, so If I fuck up you can flame me without gehting banned.

- Did I mention free beer?

- Income tax returns will be paid in dollar bills and a free pass to the "Gentleman's Club of your choice".
For the ladies Male revue of your choice.

- Oh, ya, I almost forgot. healthcare, economy, taxes, yada, yada, yada.

Broken

MaxPower said:
My Platform:
- If elected I Promise Bin Laden will be Pwned, like the n00b he is. :bomb: :gun: :sword:

- negotiate a subdomain contract with jason and brit for Whitehouse.wtf.com, so If I fuck up you can flame me without gehting banned.

- Income tax returns will be paid in dollar bills and a free pass to the "Gentleman's Club of your choice".

Sounds like you have Arkansas wrapped up.. throw in NO appeals for death row inmates and you have Texas.
I say you're screwed in Utah, Idaho, but will give a good run In Montana and Alaska.

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
MaxPower said:
My Platform:

How many Purple Hearts do you have???

mariusthegreat said:

Max Morelos 08'
Broken and ?? 08'

you could pick me Broken...

Sod

Spilly Talker
Broken said:
correction, YOU got my vote

Descent

Hella Constipated
Damn, that's so true Broken. We should post those on our lawn, for all of our neighbors to see.