WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Bush should get a hot poker & shuv it up his ASS!

evilghoul

Eee-Ook Gow
hes so st00pid... GET A CLUE FUCKER!!! He made a national debt that will take at least 4 generations of presidents to pay off. He got us into 2 wars. He made us lose a lot of jobs. He claims that Kerry didn't go to vietnam (well Kerry should walk through the door and blow his fucking... uh... cant use BRAINS..). Well. GET A CLUE!!!! VOTE FOR ANYTHING BUT BUSH!!! EVEN IF IT IS A TURD!!!

TheGunslinger85

Clitpickle
evilghoul said:
hes so st00pid... GET A CLUE FUCKER!!! He made a national debt that will take at least 4 generations of presidents to pay off. He got us into 2 wars. He made us lose a lot of jobs. He claims that Kerry didn't go to vietnam (well Kerry should walk through the door and blow his fucking... uh... cant use BRAINS..). Well. GET A CLUE!!!! VOTE FOR ANYTHING BUT BUSH!!! EVEN IF IT IS A TURD!!!
Right.....that is what is so sad right now. Don't get me wrong, I don't like Bush either. But seriously, our country is fucking polarized. Does it bother anyone else that we are only voting against people?

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
evilghoul said:
Amen Brother, AMEN...

Pachyderm

I really did.
TheGunslinger85 said:
Right.....that is what is so sad right now. Don't get me wrong, I don't like Bush either. But seriously, our country is fucking polarized. Does it bother anyone else that we are only voting against people?
I see your point, and it's a good one. I am voting against Bush because he is forcing all the religious hick morons, some of whom who are minorities, to vote against minorities. There are so many people jaded by this morality issue, and I'd just have to say they're morons. Get a clue... think really hard now... morals..? Which politician has morals... hhhmmm.. How about instead of voting against pro-issues, vote for a better economy, a better educational system, better research, more forgiveness and acception, a better America who's ideals to begin with were to break off and be free from so much govenmental oppression and to start a more accepting nation. Where people from all walks of earth, people of all shapes, sizes and colors could come from. What's really bothering you, other than your ignorance, people?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
evilghoul said:
you know, i dont mean to be politically incorrect here, but from an intellectual standpoint, you fail to make any political claims without saying fuck. interesting. And you know, NO MATTER WHO OUR PRESIDENT IS SOMEONE BITCHES AOUBT IT. I remember when they were bitching about the cold war and reagan. fuck it. the president makes decisions, that is why he is our president. instead of bitching about it, if you hate him so much, why not make an intellectual poilitical statement and mail it to your local newspaper or something? or even post it here? but if you want me to understand your views please make sense.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Ya, and if you recall it was Republican storm troopers that pushed for that shit.

Unforgiven

That Guy
i barely even remember that... i was young and stupid and had no idea what the hell they were talking about... i do remember it happened, though.

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
pachy said:
forcing all the religious hick morons,
what a bigoted statement... its ok to clump one group of people into stereotypical groups but not others.. how bout we try to get away from all stereotypes.
pachy said:
whom who are minorities, to vote against minorities.
Please support this assertion... I am very curious to see how you feel that he wants people to vote against minorities... sounds like race-baiting to me...
pachy said:
vote for a better economy,
all economic indicators are up.. and I believe that the current unemployment rate is the same as when BC sought reelection.. even through the inherited recession.. and the worst attack on the US in history..
pachy said:
a better educational system,
this totally depends on what you consider to be "better".. I feel that the Dems want more money for education... which is fine... but there are problems that money won't fix.. instead you will get a more expensive bad education.. we need to stop bailing out the boat and fix the hole...
pachy said:
better research,
GWB is the first prez to fund stem cell research.. I know you don't wanna believe it but it is true... there is no ban on stem cell research... look it up.. in 03 he provided over 24 million bucks to embryonic stem cell research...
pachy said:
more forgiveness and acception,
HUH?!?! forgivness for whom...
pachy said:
so much govenmental oppression
I too am against big government.. thats why I am voting for the canidate that will limit its expansion the most..
gunslinger said:
the difference is that the one on the left lied... and the one on the right was given those figures by the UN inspection teams and from the intel of many foriegn nations...

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
DanGeo23 said:
the difference is that the one on the left lied... and the one on the right was given those figures by the UN inspection teams and from the intel of many foriegn nations...
Where he and his cronies promptly spun the raw data to fit their agenda. Yes I agree with you there.

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
DanGeo23 said:
spun the data... this is where I get lost.. Iraq admitted to having the shit... Iraqs chems another .... surely you don't believe this is something the US made up...
DanGeo,

Again you miss the point, again. Even if if they had it, which apparently they didn't, what gives us the right to attack them? They were just blowin' smoke. What gives you the right to destroy their government, and economy. It certainly wasn't the rest of the world giving us the right.

Try to think for a moment, instead of just spewing what you have been told, how is it that we can do this? Why did we do it? The answer is NOT to find WMD's, or fight terroism, or free the Iraqi people or whatever bullshit excuse the administration is handing out today. It was for oil, and money. Thousands of dead people, for nothing. That's sick....

Nice avatar, very appropriate.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
DanGeo23 said:
spun the data... this is where I get lost.. Iraq admitted to having the shit... Iraqs chems another .... surely you don't believe this is something the US made up...
That shit is all relative. They had X amount, they used X amount, they lost X amount. Where is it?
The fact remains that he blew a great deal of the facts out of proportion and just plain manufactured links between Al Quida and Iraq.

I still can't believe it when I see people defending him. It's like a cult. I watch him speak on TV and can't understand why people dont see how full of shit he is. I'm waiting for him to start "healing" the lame and blind.