WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Bush showed his diplomatic skills -> China furious

RetArt

A Rampant Vagitarian
Turun Sanomat 17.11.2005

On his visit to Japan president Bush urged China to increase political and religional rights. Bush also gave China a little kick in the groins by saying tha Taiwan was a prime example of a succesful and free nation in Asia.
Bush said that "When China renews it´s economy, it´s leaders will understand that once you have opened a door for freedom it can not be again shut."
Chinas foreign ministers replied that it does not like other countries interfereing with it´s policy on Taiwan. Bush will visit China saturday.

Bush restated that he is for "ne China", which emplies that Taiwan is a part of China. Bush also urged China to revaluate it´s currency and open it´s doors to the US market.

Bush also took South-Korea and Japan as prime examples of democratic Asian countries
-----------

This is weird. First Bush says he thinks Taiwan is a great example of Asian countries, but on the same note he states that he supports One China....

I´ll get back to this in a second

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
And this MORON is in charge of our country? What the hell? Is he tired of the Iraq war and wanting to pick a fight with China for his fuckin freedom crusade? What next?

R

RedOctober

Yes, war with China is the strategic plan Bush has in his head.

Hit them, before they hit us. :flamed:

That's why Al Qaeda was invented by the CIA, and it was a pretext to invade the back door of China called Afghanistan. The invasion in Iraq was necessary to watch the back of the troups in Afghanistan, and to have a few huge bases for the logistics needed.

wilko125

Rep My Post
hope Howard government doesnt decide to support bush again :(

EDIT: This could be illegal if they get the new Terror Package through intact.

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
Bush is a warmonger, plain and simple. I can't wait to see him pass.

last polls show his approval rating at a 37%.. if more then half the country you controlled hated you...... wouldnt you try and change something???

bah what am i talkin about we are talkin bush here. yeah were all ganna die.

countrygrl

Highly Excitable
RedOctober said:
That's why Al Qaeda was invented by the CIA, and it was a pretext to invade the back door of China called Afghanistan.

You're not serious about that are you? If so that's about one of the most ignorant things that I have ever heard.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Shameless said:
last polls show his approval rating at a 37%.. if more then half the country you controlled hated you...... wouldnt you try and change something???

bah what am i talkin about we are talkin bush here. yeah were all ganna die.
What does it matter? He's on his second term. :p

@countrygrl and dull_bullet: Is this the first issues thread you've read? Everyone knows RedOctober's all full of shit.

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
redundent

...and i should be surprised by what? by GWB?
it was funny the first ten times he made an ass out of himself in pub'LICK but not so much so anymore. see cause now it's more of a given, expected even.

:rolleyes: der.

Spikey

Supreme Leader
im sorry i had to say this,
on the menu when you look on the issues this thread comes up as "bush showed his...":happysad:

R

RedOctober

Ass?

Well...

There are at least some Americans that are aware of what is happening between the USA and China...

Fritz Seefeldt, Ohio USA: "In many ways China has already overtaken the United States as a world power. We in this country have become dependent on a steady supply of inexpensive products to fuel our consumer driven economy. This has resulted in an enormous trade deficit with the PRC. The Chinese government is able to exercise enormous control over the policies of our government in many areas due to their critically important investment in our treasury bills. The United States has become dependent on this investment to fund our burgeoning budget deficits that, in large part, are the result our own military adventurism around the globe. I believe that this influence will determine policy decisions concerning our defence of Taiwan for example. The 21st century may well become the Chinese century in many of the same ways that the 20th was called the American Century."

lmao omg... i just saw bush's speech, it seems that he's gone to spread christianity to asia.

of course, he just had to mention taiwan because they're America's asian kiss ass

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
RedOctober said:
Ass?

Well...

There are at least some Americans that are aware of what is happening between the USA and China...
And who is Fritz Seefeldt, and why should I care what he has to say? Any bum on the street could have said that.