WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Bush sucks dick!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiejaz

Owner of n00bZ
All conservatives need to fucking die.
Communism rocks.

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
Tiejaz, I don't like Bush either... but just saying Bush and conservatives suck without giving reason doesn't do much good. You come off as being as much of a simple minded jackass as "FuckTheLiberals". Even if you do understand exactly how and why Bush and his party and sucks, you should promote something better, something that works.
"Communism rocks". WTF is that? Trading a Republican dominated administration for a Communist goverment would be like trading Ebola Zaire for Bubonic Plague.
BTW, your little Covanent Assgoblin avatar sucks!!! The Master Chief owns you!!

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Tiejaz said:
Communism rocks.
I thought bush threads died near the end of 04!
Commies rock?

:gun: TJ. :bs:

ferengi

Yay fire!
Tiejaz said:
Communism rocks.
"Hey look at me, I can make random generalized statements without offering any reason whatsoever for them!!!"

Takkun

Anonymooo.
You deserve to be shot for crimes against the liberal party.

See, I can make unsupported statements just as well as you.

VenomHowell

Cynical Piece of Shit
Also, Tiejaz, way to make a homophobic statement in SUPPORT of the liberal party. Really shows you know what they stand for. I quite think you have more in common with Bush than you think :thumbsup:

Anyone else see the irony?

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
TwisT said:
I thought bush threads died near the end of 04!
Commies rock?

:gun: TJ. :bs:
we wish.......but it begins again....*sigh* better go get the baseball bat ive been waiting to get it out of the closet for a while now

you people need to dis-associate yourselves from political parties.

Takkun

Anonymooo.
dull_bullet said:
you people need to dis-associate yourselves from political parties.
Full negative rep in only 13 posts. You're on your way to second fastest Cock Farming ever.

Jung

???
Premium
Another one of these threads. :(

Not surprising coming from Tiejaz. :rolleyes:

Takkun said:
Full negative rep in only 13 posts. You're on your way to second fastest Cock Farming ever.
dude i got negative rep for saying "hella". twice from the same guy also.

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
another anti bush thread just what wtf.com needed btw really orignal.

I wish this guy would come back and give some reasons why he hates Bush. It's not like I'm a fan, but you can't go and state things like that and have no reason.

And you can't let political beliefs create schisms between people. Just because one likes Bush and the other likes Kerry doesn't mean you don't have the same sense of humor or whatever. It's the little things that make friends, not the big things(politics).

Status
Not open for further replies.