WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Bush Sworn in for 2nd Term, Vows Push for Freedom

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
A sad, sad day WTF'ers...

Some lowlights:

1) President Bush vowed to advance freedom against "rulers of outlaw regimes" as he was sworn in for a second term on Thursday.

What kind of double talk bullshit is that - "outlaw regimes" There is NO such thing...

Bush's approval rating is 52 percent, the lowest for a returning president since Richard Nixon in 1973.

Shocka!

Bush said "We have known divisions, which must be healed to move forward in great purposes, and I will strive in good faith to heal them."

More senseless bullshit...

"The rulers of outlaw regimes can know that we still believe as Abraham Lincoln did: 'Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves; and, under the rule of a just God, cannot long retain it,"' he said.

Abraham Lincoln actually had a brain, I'm sure he never had a thought so ill formed, and pointless...

He said advancing the ideals of self-government across the world "is the urgent requirement of our nation's security."

What the fuck does that mean?

Probably the worst inauguration speech ever made.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

GO BUSH!

Glad to see your one of the proud 48% that lost.

:)

ferengi

Yay fire!
"Vows Push for Freedom."
I'd say so... he said the word "Freedom" something like 27 times during his innaugural speech.

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
he also said..."young people should become more involved, they should do their duty and enlist"
gee, i wonder why?

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
_Kitana_ said:

GO BUSH!

I always knew you were a (*&%^$^#%^@%%^&**&(^#&$@#!@!@^*&(*()(*&*&%^%##^%%@^^#%*%^(^*(^%*$^%#%@@#%&**%^&(&)**&))&*)^&^()&*(^(*&%*$^%$#@%$#!@%$#!%$#&%^$*&%^(*&^)(*^(*&%&^#%$!!@#$^%^*&)*__&#%^%^@!%%^& :mad:

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
_Kitana_ said:

GO BUSH!

I wouldn't care if I was the only one. I stand on principles, it's something you would not understand.

It's time for you to head back to the herd, Baa, Baaaaaaaaaa...

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
voiceofreason said:
I wouldn't care if I was the only one. I stand on principles, it's something you would not understand.

It's time for you to head back to the herd, Baa, Baaaaaaaaaa...
Herd Looks up and around...

Isn't it time you go back to your bomb shelter.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
I just erased a little semi-witty post to offer this

One way or another we are going to be at war, either with the rest of the world or with ourselves. And by war i dont mean strong disagreement....I mean horrible mass killing and destruction. Either 52% of us wake the fuck up and realize that our great country (No sarcasm) is being run into the ground by a group of power hungry animals or we'll ALL suffer the consequences. I cant believe that its gone on this long but you can only ignore the problem for so long before it becomes too big. So if you're ready to offer yours and your childrens lives for this facade they tell us is freedom then I hope that your future generations will realize your folly and learn.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
bigck3000 said:
I just erased a little semi-witty post to offer this

One way or another we are going to be at war, either with the rest of the world or with ourselves. And by war i dont mean strong disagreement....I mean horrible mass killing and destruction. Either 52% of us wake the fuck up and realize that our great country (No sarcasm) is being run into the ground by a group of power hungry animals or we'll ALL suffer the consequences. I cant believe that its gone on this long but you can only ignore the problem for so long before it becomes too big. So if you're ready to offer yours and your childrens lives for this facade they tell us is freedom then I hope that your future generations will realize your folly and learn.
:rolleyes:

While looking at the picture of her and her soldier.

"HOPE", "Faith" and "FREEDOM"....

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
_Kitana_ said:
Herd Looks up and around...

Isn't it time you go back to your bomb shelter.
Bomb shelter, a witty retort!

I guess if we didn't have war mongers like you, we wouldn't need such things...

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
voiceofreason said:
Bomb shelter, a witty retort!

I guess if we didn't have war mongers like you, we wouldn't need such things...
I guess if we sat around and hid in our bomb shelters ignoring the world. We wouldn't need change either.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
_Kitana_ said:
While looking at the picture of her and her soldier.

"HOPE", "Faith" and "FREEDOM"....
I just can not believe you are so freaking IGNORANT and oblivious to what is happening here. You confuse me. :confused:

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
Lord Nycon said:
Better Bush than kerry
typical dumbass ^^

Ok SO Bush vows push for freedom. What kind of freedom? the freedom to torture, to incarcerate without proof of guilt, to deploy troops in a soverign nation?

If you're gonna fight for freedom, give the example you fucking moron. Why don't you go in Pakistan and force elections, the government in place violently took power by force of arms in 99. Freedom for some , torture for others, and absolutely no action nor media coverage for the rest. Good job Bush you fucktard. You always sucked in History and international politics, keep talking about 'Freedom' and choke on a fucking pretzel. Thanks.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
What makes me laugh is, in the speech he mentioned "Freedom, like we had since the beginning."
Freedom? Like what the blacks had, since the beginning?
Like what women had since the beginning?

That freedom?

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
I just think it is funny how people continuosly bitch about all of that. I mean, yes, having principles and priorities is a very good thing to have, but bitching about the president time and time again shows low priorities, Bush will be in there for another 4 years, now matter what anybody says, so people can continue to talk about their "principles", just remember, it will get you nowhere. I don't what Bush has done. Obviously he definitely is not perfect, but he isn't as bad as some people say he is(blown outta proportion). Then we start getting to talk about the stupid things, like" he doesn't know how to talk well", now that bitch can be thrown in the ocean and sunk because nobody gives a shit about that. I just say, its better to blatantly bitch about something that will actually get people somewhere, just a thought.