WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Bush voter's

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Thats not at all what fucking Rural America looks like.

Bleh

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
nothing like being an urban elitist... you're right.. nobody Bush voter is as smart as a Kerry voter.. (¿¿¿Bush voter's ........ .... possessive??? ) therefore thier votes shouldn't count as much.. :thumbsdn:

(can I post the county map here?)

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
DanGeo23 said:
nothing like being an urban elitist... you're right.. nobody Bush voter is as smart as a Kerry voter.. (¿¿¿Bush voter's ........ .... possessive??? ) therefore thier votes shouldn't count as much.. :thumbsdn:

(can I post the county map here?)
Excuse the typographical error. Did that hit a nerve, or did you vote for Bush?

Chill out it's called a sense of humor??? Lighten up and get one teach!

They should change the voting system so you first have to take an IQ test. Then your result in that counts for how much your vote counts for. If you got an 85, your vote counts for .85. If you got a 130, your vote counts for 1.30. I think this would definetely help in elections.

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
They should change the voting system so you first have to take an IQ test.
sounds good to me... but I think you would have a challenge or two from the ACLU

Descent

Hella Constipated
LMFAO! That was great. Isn't that Shep75's family?

Also, IQ means nothing. You can be smart as hell and only have a 135 I.Q., like me.

jstager said:
Also, IQ means nothing. You can be smart as hell and only have a 135 I.Q., like me.
ONLY a 135 IQ? The average is 100. The average in Mississippi is 85.

Dumb rednecks.

I took an IQ test when I was four or something, I apparently got a 138 but I didn't answer all of the questions. This was also at an age where I refused to speak a word that I couldn't read. I taught myself to read before I could speak. I had one ass-backwards childhood.

I've sure made up for all the time I kept my yapper shut though.