WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Bush Vows Not to Ignore Economic Problems

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
AP

WASHINGTON - President Bush, looking to build momentum in Congress for his second-term economic agenda, pledged Saturday not to ignore challenges to the nation's financial health and "leave them to another day."

"We have a duty to the American people to act on these issues, and we will get results," Bush said in his weekly radio address.

The remarks were a continuation of a broad campaign by Bush, begun earlier in the week with a two-day economic conference sponsored by the White House, to boost support for his economic plans.

In the radio speech and at the forum, Bush and his economic team made a pitch for major second-term priorities such as overhauling Social Security, simplifying the tax code, making previously passed tax cuts permanent, limiting alleged lawsuit abuse and curbing the growth of government spending.

"I will work with members of both political parties to confront these problems so we can keep our economy flexible, innovative and competitive, and so America remains the best place in the world to do business," the president said Saturday. "I will not ignore these challenges and leave them to another day."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He went on to say "I was a irresponsible idiot the last 4 years, but now I'm thinking Hey, how's this gonna look when I leave office?"...

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
im pretty sure Bush thinks he'll be running for a 3rd term in four years...

www.whitehousewest.com

I'd recommend checking out the video on that site (disregard all the bullshit they're tryin to sell you) if you

a) like making fun of Bush

or

b) like Will Ferrell

Its a 4 minute clip and it's freakin hilarious.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Bush is such a liar, he always makes up bullshit.

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
tbsrk said:
im pretty sure Bush thinks he'll be running for a 3rd term in four years...

www.whitehousewest.com

I'd recommend checking out the video on that site (disregard all the bullshit they're tryin to sell you) if you

a) like making fun of Bush

or

b) like Will Ferrell

Its a 4 minute clip and it's freakin hilarious.
THAT is funny!

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
voiceofreason said:
WASHINGTON - President Bush, to boost support for his economic plans.
((((((((TRANSLATION))))))))))
WE STOLE BILLIONS OF TAX DOLLARS FROM THE COFFERS….so,
PLAN A: overhauling Social Security, (divert the blame of a failed system onto the "open market" / someone other than a bureaucracy that pilfered, plundered, and carelessly managed the plan until it was bankrupt!)
PLAN B: making previously passed tax cuts permanent, (benefiting the top <10% of Americans, while screwing everyone else)

PLAN C:limiting alleged lawsuit abuse and curbing the growth of government spending. (by blocking poorer fucks a means by which to attain money)

AND IF ALL ELSE FAILS: simplifying the tax code, (take as much money as you can and fuckin RUN, run bitch run!-into Canada or somewhere else…)

"I will work with members of both political parties to confront these problems so we can keep our economy flexible, innovative and competitive, and so America remains the best place in the world to do business,"

ODDLY NOT TO LIVE, BUT TO DO BUSINESS. interesting crap. almost as though his conscience couldn't handle the guilt, as if plagued by it, he gave a forewarning of things to come...

breakology

Kiss my Converse
pledged Saturday not to ignore challenges to the nation's financial health and "leave them to another day."
sooo ... he basically vowed to do his job? nice move george :thumbsup: