WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Bush - "You forgot Poland." Poland - "We're pulling out."

tzedek

Original Member
2,515
3
38
#1
So four days after Bush proclaimed that Poland was a major backing power of the US in Iraq, Poland had decided to withdraw all 2,500 troops.

The president(of poland) said the situation in Iraq would be different after January, when general elections are to take place, supposedly the last step in setting up a legitimate Iraqi government.
How ironic that Poland was Bush's only defence in the debate and now plans to leave.


According to the latest poll, more than 70 percent of Poles are opposed to the presence of their country's troops in Iraq.
 

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
1,329
0
0
#2
So, fucking funny!

Strange timing...

Seems Poland FORGOT U.S.
 

msalyss85

Banned - What an Asshat!
277
0
0
#3
Yeah, Bush, make a huge deal about Poland and try to make Kerry look bad by "forgetting" the country. Well, whatever, I guess Poland wasn't too happy with your debate performance :D :mfinger:

Poland is now my hero.
 

morelos

lexicon incognito
1,952
0
0
#4
amen to that.

besides, what are we on? isn't it the sixth or seventh version of poland now?

what country has historically existed, then not existed, then existed, more than any other?
 

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
1,329
0
0
#5
What about the "Coalition of the illing"?

What are we going to do without the rock solid guidance of Poland? We're all doomed for a continuous bloodbath in Iraq without end. Oh that's right, we've already got that...
 

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
1,218
0
0
#6
Is this where I am supposed to come in and defend his statement? I thought his performance was pretty bad.... I felt that JK gave him plenty of fast balls right over the plate that I feel I coulda hit outta the park...

but on the poland remark.. he was just trying to show again how JK says he is gonna bring in more allies but he degrades the ones that are working with us.. or were working with us... whatever..

BTW Poland rox... they have great "hot dogs"...

the jokes would suck...

Q: What does a czechoslovakian girl do after she sucks cock?
A: Spits out the feathers

see that wasn't as funny.. we need the Polish...
 

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
1,329
0
0
#7
DanGeo23 said:
Is this where I am supposed to come in and defend his statement? I thought his performance was pretty bad.... I felt that JK gave him plenty of fast balls right over the plate that I feel I coulda hit outta the park...

but on the poland remark.. he was just trying to show again how JK says he is gonna bring in more allies but he degrades the ones that are working with us.. or were working with us... whatever..

BTW Poland rox... they have great "hot dogs"...

the jokes would suck...

Q: What does a czechoslovakian girl do after she sucks cock?
A: Spits out the feathers

see that wasn't as funny.. we need the Polish...
DanGeo,

Do you have a sense of humor afterall? FUNNY!

 
R

RedOctober

Guest
#8
Well, I love discussions of Americans about European countries ;)

Some Eastern European countries fell for the American promisses of military hardware and financial goodies.
Even The Netherlands fell for an investment of the JSF fighter.

After a lot of hoohaa it turns out that Bush sold a hot air balloon.
That's why the coalition of the willing turns out to be a coalition of the doubt.

Don't fuck with Europeans!
 
R

RedOctober

Guest
#9
DanGeo23 said:
we need the Polish...
Yeah!

You needed the Polish also in 1944!
They fought in Europe side by side with Americans, British, Dutch and Canadian forces, and the Polish soldiers fought the hardest battles.
But after the war was over, you forgot about them.

I even wonder, why the Polish ever moved a muscle in favor of the Americans.
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,850
3,349
487
#10
good point. Many people don't remember the furocity with which the polish fought in WWII and how their small numbers gave the nazis a real run for their money.

PS,
I had 2 polish network engineers working with me on one project, and they were both exceptional engineers, and smoking hotties. (just a side note) :thumbsup:

Now back to our regularly schedualed topic.
 

msalyss85

Banned - What an Asshat!
277
0
0
#11
MaxPower said:
PS,
I had 2 polish network engineers working with me on one project, and they were both exceptional engineers, and smoking hotties. (just a side note) :thumbsup:
I worked with Polish people over the summer - they were dishwashers and were paid under miniumum wage... :thumbsdn: poor bastards.
 

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
1,218
0
0
#12
RedOctober said:
I even wonder, why the Polish ever moved a muscle in favor of the Americans.
Prolly because we were a huge factor in ending the slaughter of 2.9 million Polish Jews at the hands of the Nazis... 88% of the population of Jews from Poland were killed in the death camps... some countries appreciate assistance in ending genocide...
 
R

RedOctober

Guest
#13
DanGeo23 said:
Prolly because we were a huge factor in ending the slaughter of 2.9 million Polish Jews at the hands of the Nazis... 88% of the population of Jews from Poland were killed in the death camps... some countries appreciate assistance in ending genocide...
This really makes me laugh!!!

Americans and British never did anything to let Jews escape to Great Brittain or America. Shiploads were sent back!
Americans went in in Normandy wben the war was almost over!
Only because they were afraid the Russians would take over Western Europe!

So don't talk shit! :mfinger:
 

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
1,218
0
0
#14
so in your estimation... the US didn't have a huge hand in the liberating of contentration camps?

sounds like you spend too much time in Amsterdam... smoking the left handed cigarettes...
 

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
6,588
628
337
#15
RedOctober said:
Yeah!

You needed the Polish also in 1944!
They fought in Europe side by side with Americans, British, Dutch and Canadian forces, and the Polish soldiers fought the hardest battles.
But after the war was over, you forgot about them.

I even wonder, why the Polish ever moved a muscle in favor of the Americans.
you dumass the polish got demolished by the germands in 1938 tool! the americans and the brittish saved their asses retard!


look it up
 

tzedek

Original Member
2,515
3
38
#16
YUCK FOU!!! said:
you dumass the polish got demolished by the germands in 1938 tool!
i couldnt have said it any better myself. :thumbsup:
 

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
1,218
0
0
#17
YUCK FOU!!! said:
you dumass the polish got demolished by the germands in 1938 tool! the americans and the brittish saved their asses retard!


look it up
well said.. there I go trying to be nice.. when I shoulda just thrown the handgrenade at him...
 
19
0
0
#18
Maybe Poland will come back to help us invade Saudi to kill the terrorist, stop the funding of terrorism and bring free elections.
 

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
1,329
0
0
#19
whatever said:
Maybe Poland will come back to help us invade Saudi to kill the terrorist, stop the funding of terrorism and bring free elections.
Yes! Any day now the Brave Polish Army will come marching into any country of our choosing, and help us free those poor, opressed [INSERT NAME HERE] people, and fight terrorism, and find WMD's and...