WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines bush

AniemaX

i LuV NiKKii
Bush should b kicked out of this fucking country... Clinton should 2... even though i cant blame him 4 wut he did... still, fuckin horny bastard...

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
another Bush hater.........What's your fuckin complaint.......??

AY...The bill dog was the man....Since you don't like the last democrat prez and the current republican who do you like????? WHOA whoa...you can't even vote yet......WTF???? You sound like this JACKASS I work with, he's from Holland and alwayz complainin about Bush, But is not a citizen and can not vote, nor does he want to be a citizen...But he is the first at the Bush bashing (not that I'am for bush)..But soon you'll be able to vote, so make sure you do, that way we can rip your ass when you complain about the fuckin moron you voted for..and help put into office.....

I voted for Gore

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
AniemaX said:
Bush should b kicked out of this fucking country... Clinton should 2... even though i cant blame him 4 wut he did... still, fuckin horny bastard...
oh man...here we have the classic example of an uniformed ...not of age ...pop culture-pepsi drinking-nike wearing-mainstream kid who thinks he knows what the hell he's talking about....how old were you when Clinton first started in office....2? ....

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
Pachyderm said:
Clinton is a kick ass mofo. What you got against him? :sword:
Dam straight!

When Clinton left office there was a budgetary surplus. After 4 years of George were in the worst deficit in the history of the United States. Hmmm, if we had 4 more years, do you think he could completely bankrupt the country? I'll bet you he could!

mariusthegreat

i wasnt able to get finanical aid this year ....i wonder how that happened....there was no significant increase on my income....my grades stayed the same....school told me that they had to cut back on aid since they themselves were cut short .......

bush: 8===D--- :scream:
*i know..a bit immature..but....yeah...

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Here we have the apathetic, who are more deadly than anny WMD.

Some people make me ashamed to be liberal... No, not republicans with their superior minds (?) but Liberals who give us a bad name.

If I could vote, I would at every election... hell, even city elections where you just raise your hand.

But... the largest party in the U.S. is the non-voters. That many people can't be wrong, can they?

:roll:

Pachyderm

I really did.
The problem with anybody is not that they're liberal or republican or democrat or whatever. It's that they think this election doesn't need their vote. People who don't vote have no right to complain because they're the ones who let this be done. Republicans have a problem with only voting for republicans and democrats have a problem with not voting at all. It has nothing to do with conservative or liberal.

mariusthegreat

another part of the problem is that people just dont care anymore...theyre too lazy...and when it comes down to bitching about anything, they're the first ones to get all malignant on those who oppose their views. i really hope this year this 'i dont give a fuck' attitude changes.....

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
My friend said that a mass boycott of the election would be good.

But...

The electoral college picks the president, not the citizens.

Although it would make a good point, in that we need better choices.

Right now, it seems a "lesser of two evils" kinda deal to me.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
My take on Bush

My take on Bush:

- There are terrorists around every corner. If I'm not re-elected you're all doomed. I am your lord and savior.

- You have freedom of speech unless you talk about me, in which case I'll get my lapdogs at the FCC to dig up some 3 year old borderline policy violation and make your life hell.

- If you have money...You can keep it. Paying taxes is what the under $200,000/Yr bracket is for.

- Evidence? Who needs Evidence. We'll make our own.

- We're going to war to Find the WMD. Umm, I mean to save the Iraqi people from tyranny. No, I mean to stop Sadam from helping Terrorists. Oh, Hell What do yawl care anyway. They're a bunch of funny talkin', non-Christian, brown people halfway around the world.

- Who cares if I cant pronounce "Nucular".

- Who cares if I can't form complex sentences. They're just words anyway, they don't really mean anything.

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
MaxPower said:
My take on Bush:

- There are terrorists around every corner. If I'm not re-elected you're all doomed. I am your lord and savior.

- You have freedom of speech unless you talk about me, in which case I'll get my lapdogs at the FCC to dig up some 3 year old borderline policy violation and make your life hell.

- If you have money...You can keep it. Paying taxes is what the under $200,000/Yr bracket is for.

- Evidence? Who needs Evidence. We'll make our own.

- We're going to war to Find the WMD. Umm, I mean to save the Iraqi people from tyranny. No, I mean to stop Sadam from helping Terrorists. Oh, Hell What do yawl care anyway. They're a bunch of funny talkin', non-Christian, brown people halfway around the world.

- Who cares if I cant pronounce "Nucular".

- Who cares if I can't form complex sentences. They're just words anyway, they don't really mean anything.
Nice Summation Max !

JoeSchmoe

Forever Disgruntled
Hey I agree about Bush for a number of reasons, but tell me what the fuck was wrong with Clinton?? So what, he got head!! I'm sure plenty of presidents have done worse but the fact remains that the nation prospered under Clintion.

I don't like Bush or Kerry to much. I'd rather have Bush just because from what I've seen from Kerry is often two sided or over comprimising or just flat out bullshit, thats not to say Bush doesn't have his own share of it its just that Kerry seems to have more in my opinion. But neither of them are any good in my opinion. What hopefully will happen is congress and senate will end up as a foil to whoever is president and will hopefully negate the bad qualites of whichever president is in control.

AniemiaX - You seriously need to shut the fuck up unless you can put up some sort of decent arguement, anybody can say "FUCK BUSH" or "FUCK KERRY" but it take some work to say anything more....
BTW.... WTF is your problem with Clinton? Overall he did a pretty good job its not like other presidents didnt have affairs we just didnt hear about them. :confused:

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
AniemaX said:
clinton rules fag

tharuz

Bringer of Order
^ can somebody make it so this asshole cant make anymore goddamn topics?

fuck you, hell, bush isnt a bad guy......he`s scared for his lie, and hated by lots of people, so I wont hate him, that`s enough, stop herrassing bush

ill harass bush all i want! i just have a little problem with micheal moore! too liberal for me! i mean he makes good points and everything. and bush should be scared for his life. hasn't he done anything against the law? when gets out of office. hes going in the big house with martha! ha ha ha ha!

G.I. JET

Rebel of the Sacred Heart
Here is the problem with Clinton, for all of you who think anybody cares that he got head.

-Whitewater
-Travelgate
-Sold nuclear secrets to the Chinese for campaign contributions
-Bombed the FUCK out of Kosovo AND Iraq (never heard any protestors complain about that) literally for no reason, actually depleting the entire supply of cruise missiles at one point.
-finally, the pardon scandal