WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Bush!!!!!

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
SWEET!!!
I just can't seem to pay enough for gas.
Too many people have jobs anyway.
Too many living people and not enough corpses in the middle east.
Too much freedom of speech here.
We all have way too many rights as outlined by the first, fourth, sixth, fourteenth and sixteenth amendments.

My only hope is that he amends the constitution to allow a president to serve more than 10 years or two consecutive terms.

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
MaxPower said:
SWEET!!!
I just can't seem to pay enough for gas.
Too many people have jobs anyway.
Too many living people and not enough corpses in the middle east.
Too much freedom of speech here.
We all have way too many rights as outlined by the first, fourth, sixth, fourteenth and sixteenth amendments.

My only hope is that he amends the constitution to allow a president to serve more than 10 years or two consecutive terms.
You forgot about the environment, who needs all these plants, animals and fresh air, its totally over rated.

Who doesn't enjoy making the rich richer through taxes and lining the pockets of our VP?

Who needs the respect of the world? Canada likes us, right?

It's All Good...

Jung

???
Premium
actingsmylife said:
Hell Yea....bush Rocks!!!!!!!!

Bush 04-08!!!!!!
You're fifteen, how could either candidate's win effect you. You're cheering for your "team", only this isn't a football game. :rolleyes: I doubt you can even explain why "Bush rocks". :mfinger:

Descent

Hella Constipated
Yeah. Let's see why Bush is so good!

I'm 16, and way more political than many adults in my school...

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
jstager said:
Yeah. Let's see why Bush is so good!

Same here, I'm in Junior Students of America.. We meet everynow and then.. And I show up half the time of that.. We talk about everything thats going on in politics and such.. It's pretty cool, we debate too, flaming in WTF.com has made me better at debating.. Mwahaha I make political nerds cower!.. Well not really..

Jung

???
Premium
jstager said:
If you are then I commend you for caring. It escapes my how some people are content having no clue about world affairs, in a world they live in! Much less, completely ignore domestic affairs such as politics.

But, neither candidate really directly effects you. Maybe your parents, but you stand nothing to gain or lose, no matter who would've won.

I think a quote here is very worthwhile to read, it applies to me (kerry supporter) and many others here. It earned the president some respect in my mind, might for others as well:

"So today I want to speak to every person who voted for my opponent: To make this nation stronger and better I will need your support, and I will work to earn it. I will do all I can do to deserve your trust. A new term is a new opportunity to reach out to the whole nation. We have one country, one Constitution and one future that binds us. And when we come together and work together, there is no limit to the greatness of America."
-George W. Bush

I will give him the opportunity to deserve my trust, I do not think that was much to ask of the nation at all. So, rant if you will, let of some anger, but do not stop caring or write of Bush. Stick it through the next four years, hear him out, and see if he adresses the issues. Call your Senators. Do not be apathetic until the next bunch of democratic candidates pop up on the radar in 2006. Work WITH the president during this upcoming term, not against him. That is the only way we can accomplish something.

magnolia

Postaholic
junglizm said:
It escapes my how some people are content having no clue about world affairs, in a world they live in! Much less, completely ignore domestic affairs such as politics.
See, I can be one of these people becuase if I pay too much attention I become disgusted with our leaders and depressed with how the world is turning out. So I'd rather just not know.

actingsmylife

Loving Person
i can....

I support Bush and everything he stands for. He has had to make hard decisions but he did a great job better than anyone else could do. But i guess you're right....its opinion

Jung

???
Premium
Well they do say ignorance is bliss. I'm not trying to be rude, I have many friends that feel the same way. It is a free country, and you're certainly entitled to your opinions. Maybe I'm just a stickler for knowledge and awareness of my surroundings. Imo, I'd like to be informed well enough to make decisions, such as the choice of presidential candidate. If I weren't paying attention I wouldn't feel right making an ill informed decision. Imo, paying attention the last few months of the election, or picking up bits and pieces from the news don't allow you to do so.

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
I feel like I'm on a Liberal Merry-go-round... every thread spews the same drivel blaming Bush for everything...

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
is a merry go round, the thing on a typical playground....like a metal top that rotates....or is it the thing with the horses tied to a pole....anyways would the conservative playground object be, the springy horse thing? or maybe the monkey bars? or maybe they're that fat kid who kicks sand in your face for not letting him take your oil....or toys...sorry.

(i know it was generic to bring up the oil...bite me)

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
no.. not generic... just another one of the talking points that keeps coming around... and around and around..

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
Golgotha said:
I think a quote here is very worthwhile to read, it applies to me (kerry supporter) and many others here. It earned the president some respect in my mind, might for others as well:

"So today I want to speak to every person who voted for my opponent: To make this nation stronger and better I will need your support, and I will work to earn it. I will do all I can do to deserve your trust. A new term is a new opportunity to reach out to the whole nation. We have one country, one Constitution and one future that binds us. And when we come together and work together, there is no limit to the greatness of America."
-George W. Bush

I will give him the opportunity to deserve my trust, I do not think that was much to ask of the nation at all. So, rant if you will, let of some anger, but do not stop caring or write of Bush. Stick it through the next four years, hear him out, and see if he adresses the issues. Call your Senators. Do not be apathetic until the next bunch of democratic candidates pop up on the radar in 2006. Work WITH the president during this upcoming term, not against him. That is the only way we can accomplish something.
these are WORDS..AIR.. he's a politician.. Basically he means "Please trust me while I screw you all over"

Tylerc

#1 DDR Player
Regardless of what I don't have to lose as I am only 16, I am decently educated on the issues.

I don't know em all, but I know the big ones, which is more than a lot of people who voted can say.

And who wins will affect me, go Bush.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
voiceofreason said:
You forgot about the environment, who needs all these plants, animals and fresh air, its totally over rated.

Who doesn't enjoy making the rich richer through taxes and lining the pockets of our VP?

Who needs the respect of the world? Canada likes us, right?

It's All Good...
Yes I forgot. That panel of 300 scientists that warned of enviromental decline are all wrong. We know this because the 5 that the bush administration had look over their data, denied it's accuracy.

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
actingsmylife said:
I support Bush and everything he stands for. He has had to make hard decisions but he did a great job better than anyone else could do. But i guess you're right....its opinion
You're right, killing people for no reason is a tough decision, and psychotic...

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
DanGeo23 said:
I feel like I'm on a Liberal Merry-go-round... every thread spews the same drivel blaming Bush for everything...
No, we just blame him for his bad policies, fiscal irresponsibility and murderous treachory...

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
Rage against said:
these are WORDS..AIR.. he's a politician.. Basically he means "Please trust me while I screw you all over"
and if you will just bend-over a little more this would be a lot easier...