WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Busted a Nut (Literally)

Well almost....

When I was 11 I damn near pancaked my right nut when trying to lay down on the floor. It was almost a week before my parents took me to a urologist. Two doctors were convinced that it was twisted and that it would have to be removed :eek: luckily my parents didn't just take their word for it and they opted for a sonogram to take a look inside my sac. Fortunately it was just inflamed and I went home with a new bottle of pills and in a couple weeks i was as good as new.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
wow, i dont know who you are, but the title of this thread scared the fuck out of me. I wouldnt wish this upon my worst enemy. Terribly, just terrible.

I once was bored in a church (how i got there... long story) but i started jumping from pew to pew, and i slipped and smashed a testicle and collapsed on the floor. I was about 11 or 12 as well. Hurt so bad... I couldnt move for about 20 minutes. Almost vomited.

Today my left testicle hangs a little lower than my right. Unrelated? Maybe. too much information? Definately.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I got hit in the nads with a hockey stick.

And I wasn't playing hockey.

The world is a cruel place.

tbsrk said:
Today my left testicle hangs a little lower than my right. Unrelated? Maybe. too much information? Definately.

I could've sworn that the left nut hanging lower was normal beacause of it being the first to drop. If not, then I may have somewhat of a problem. :confuse:

gummi_

Tenderony
Your balls dont hang at the same height so they dont knock into each other. :)

If im wrong someone correct me, but im pretty sure its normal and thats why..

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
well they dont hang at the same hieght, but yah not to sure about the nockin part

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
gummi_ said:

its true they hang lower so you dont crush em when u walkin n shit....and the rubbing would b uncomfortable unless the rubbing is done by a girl and some lube

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
I got hit with a baseball straight to the nuts once. I fell to the ground and Couldn't breath. My friend aimed for my balls that time. Ball injures suck.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Anyone here ever have epidimitis?

It's a sperm line infection. The scary thing is, no sex is needed to get one.

They still don't know what causes them. They hurt like a fucking bitch, and the worst part is the Gonorrhea test.

They stick a mini Q-Tip into your snake eye, beyond the piss muscle.

Hurts like fucking hell, and it's gross as shit too.

You can do a search on WTF, I had it.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
gummi_ said:

Yeah, that's correct.

:thumbsup:

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
tbsrk said:
wow, i dont know who you are, but the title of this thread scared the fuck out of me. I wouldnt wish this upon my worst enemy. Terribly, just terrible.

I once was bored in a church (how i got there... long story) but i started jumping from pew to pew, and i slipped and smashed a testicle and collapsed on the floor. I was about 11 or 12 as well. Hurt so bad... I couldnt move for about 20 minutes. Almost vomited.

does anything good ever come out of a church?

Descent

Hella Constipated
TBSRK, the left is supposed to hang lower than the right. It's normal for a human, mine does.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Descent said:
Anyone here ever have epidimitis?

It's a sperm line infection. The scary thing is, no sex is needed to get one.

They still don't know what causes them. They hurt like a fucking bitch, and the worst part is the Gonorrhea test.

They stick a mini Q-Tip into your snake eye, beyond the piss muscle.

Hurts like fucking hell, and it's gross as shit too.

You can do a search on WTF, I had it.
we all remember those.....descent your stories made all male readers hold their genitals in their hands just in case lol

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
Descent said:
TBSRK, the left is supposed to hang lower than the right. It's normal for a human, mine does.
my right nut hangs lower. should i be scared?

Easty

Click click boom
just the other day, some of my friend's floormates were playing catch with a tennis ball in the hallway. i tried to jump outta the way and managed to get railed right in the nutsack.

i hate being a guy when it comes to this shit.

Jarilith

Tenderony
gummi_ said:

See, balls cause all kinds of problems; they get you in trouble at church, they seem to attract painful flying object, they give you normalcy complexes, and when guys nore cuz when they sleep on their backs, their balls fall back to cover their asshole and it gives them vapor lock.