WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Busy as Hell

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
Hello crazy ranters young and old!!!!
Not sure if anyone here remebers me, i haven't been on in a very long time. Got caught up in life you know? I just wanted to pop in though and say that i like the changes this site has undergone, it's come a long way from the beggings of bitching. I also wanted to say that i'm about to have my frist baby, a baby boy, and i doupt that i'll ever have time again. so i don't know if i will ever really come back to check up on the ramblings of this site. so anyways, it was good while it lasted. Rant on!

:happysad:

Hey, congratulations on your new son:) What's his name gonna be?

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
course I remember you, in fact, just a few days ago I was wondering where all the old fellas went (badass, ron, gottahurt, sod, the dea, yourself... that guy .andsuckmyballs or whatever his name was...)

Good luck with the kid.

Another senior member.

Welcome back, if indeed you're back.:happysad:

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Hey! I remember you and I was excited to see your new post.

Congratulations!!! On your new son and on everything, good luck and all that :)

If you do find time, drop us some rants!

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
Be sure to keep him away from the dog. (if you have one that is)