WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

busy g/f

swizeguy

How dare you!?
Ok, I just started going out with a girl that i have really liked for a long time.. i live down the road from her but i never thought she had much of a intrest in me. But she told me alittle while ago that she liked me so we started going out. All was good with that but now i am finding out that she is never around. She is always doing something and it is sooo hard to get something planned with her or to even see her. and at the end of the week she is going away for a week. I really like her but i am tired of never being able to see her.
What do you all think? And none of that fuck her and dump her shit. im not into that.

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
fuck her let her go for the week. then dump her

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Darn, there goes my advice..

Let me think harder...

What specifically is she doing that makes her busy all the time? School functions? Work? Other friends? Since you live so close, are you able to confirm she's indeed out all the time (and not just sitting at home hanging up on you)? ;)

Also, I've learned that people have different opinions on what 'hardly seeing someone' really means.. How often do you see her per week? How long are you officially going out? Did she do all these things before you were going out that is making her super busy now? Need more details...

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
a week...

WOW... thats a LONG time

:rolleyes:

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
I'm going to go against the conventional wisdom here and tell you the following advice. Tie her up and dont let her out of your sights... :cool:

she puts the lotion in the basket

swizeguy

How dare you!?
She is busy from things like work and volenteering at the hospital and hanging out with her fam. and stuff like that. And she has been doing all that stuff before i started dating her.. I usually see her for about 5- 10 min. on her way home maybe like once or twice a week.
We havnt been dating a long time but i just dont want to be wasting my time trying to keep it going if it is pointless and we arent going to be able to see eachother i think that kinda defeats the purpose of going out if you never see each other but that might just be my opinion...

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
And there's no way you can hang out with her when she hangs out with her family? Maybe it doesn't seem like fun or excitement to you, but should provide some quality time to get to know and to become more comfortable around one another better.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
5-10mins

does that classify as a relationship

Bitch

Evil Fluffy says: I PEE IN YOUR SHOES!
Premium
Tell her you want to be more involved in her activities if that's what it'll take to hang out with her more. Tell her you want to be a part of what she does. Tell her you need more time with her so you feel like you are actually in a relationship. It doesnt' sound like she's purposely avoiding you but she really is a busy bee. You might actually have to be the one to get involved with her. She may not be able to give you much more time than what she's already giving you unless you give up more of your own time.

swizeguy

How dare you!?
Thanks, actually some usable advice... I am going to see what i can do.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
I just hope its not like the following...

it takes the lotion from the basket. it puts the lotion on. it places the lotion in the basket.

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
BRiT said:
I just hope its not like the following...

it takes the lotion from the basket. it puts the lotion on. it places the lotion in the basket.
i dunno those can be pretty fun...specially if you tie their hands behind there back and then torture them when they cant do it

Or it could be that she is SAYING THAT to get away from you and date with other guys because sometimes that can be true i just say spy on her like sam Fisher in Splinter Cell.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
wwefan300 said:
Or it could be that she is SAYING THAT to get away from you and date with other guys because sometimes that can be true i just say spy on her like sam Fisher in Splinter Cell.

Lets say

~TRUST~

its needed in a relationship...damn your one of the possive types of guys huh?

if she lives down the street just pop in when u see she's home do something thats not planned..... if hse really likes u she'll make time for u if ur there n if she doesn't make time then end it

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
~ STALKING ~

For when Trust doesn't work...

swizeguy

How dare you!?
Guys it actually has been working... i have been seeing her more.. i still havent had a full day to spend with her, but she stops by and we have a hour or 2 usually.. Things are gonna work! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

_Kitana_ said:
Lets say

~TRUST~

its needed in a relationship...damn your one of the possive types of guys huh?
dammit... trust? that means no relationships for me