WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

But did you die?

ib4

Error
Staff
What did everyone do to celebrate America’s independence ?

I don’t care if you aren’t in Murica!!! You still better have celebrated because Murica!!!!! pwns 😏

I was super tired all day Because I wasn’t able to sleep the night before. I had what’s known as “Hells itch” and no that’s not crabs. Some people get it some don’t, insane to sign exactly sure what happens, but it’s during the healing process after a bad sunburn, you get a relentless and severe itch that can make a grown person cry. So I stayed home and rested, my wife and daughter went to meet up with the Pham at ones house and have a relaxing BBQ all day. They do fireworks a block over from our house at the mall, so my wife and I intended to watch the fireworks from the balcony after the kids went down. Turns out there’s a massive tree that literally blocked the perfect view we could ahead.

So instead...the wife caught up on Hand Maids take and I worked on my new computer build. (Intel i9 7900X !) Hub?

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
I sat around in my underwear and drank beer and tequila all day.

ThisIsBananas

Tough guy!
Premium
What did everyone do to celebrate America’s independence ?

I don’t care if you aren’t in Murica!!! You still better have celebrated because Murica!!!!! pwns 😏

I was super tired all day Because I wasn’t able to sleep the night before. I had what’s known as “Hells itch” and no that’s not crabs. Some people get it some don’t, insane to sign exactly sure what happens, but it’s during the healing process after a bad sunburn, you get a relentless and severe itch that can make a grown person cry. So I stayed home and rested, my wife and daughter went to meet up with the Pham at ones house and have a relaxing BBQ all day. They do fireworks a block over from our house at the mall, so my wife and I intended to watch the fireworks from the balcony after the kids went down. Turns out there’s a massive tree that literally blocked the perfect view we could ahead.

So instead...the wife caught up on Hand Maids take and I worked on my new computer build. (Intel i9 7900X !) Hub?
Hope you get better soon. That computer build sounds awesome!

I sat around in my underwear and drank beer and tequila all day.
I used to sit around in my underwear. Haven't done that in a long time though.

---

I had the day off, so I visited family and we all went out to eat at Steak N Shake. Nothing special, but I don't do anything big anymore.

Crazizniac

Particinator
After I raised Old Glory in the front yard I fed the chickens then worked on my Saturn. It threw a low coolant light on Tuesday so - new ECTS, new Thermostat and new water pump. Changed oil while I was under there and left the tires off so I can rebuild the brakes on Saturday.

Crazizniac

Particinator
Uh TiB, by "raising old glory" what I meant was I displayed the Flag of the U.S.A. I did not commit an act of crude public indecent exposure.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
I didn't know it was Independence day today until I read this, is it something to do with Will Smith?

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
I finished my mailbox post. Then with a heat index of your-balls-will-melt-into-your-thighs, I started the smoker and proceeded to create some magical cut-it-with-a-spoon pork loin. Kin showed up, more vittles were heatified. Good times were had. I went home about a half hour before dusk and mowed the lawn for about a half hour. I went inside at about 10pm, took a shower and nap, then went to work at midnight.

Crazizniac

Particinator
^ You maggot! It's ingrates like you that make me excuse myself to puke every fucking time you spout your pie hole after Bogarting the last of my weed. By the way the last time you were here you crapped in my bidet you fucking commie.