WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Bye! and a question.. :/

Fourples

Tenderony
113
0
0
#1
Well, my plane leaves at 7:30 my time, and I'm leaving from JFK (long drive), so this'll be my last post for a while. G'bye!


...but before I leave, I have a question.

My older little brother (14 now) wants to know if he can join. The only reason I'm asking is because he'll be using the same computer as I have been, and you said that we're not allowed to have 2 accounts. Is this OK?

He'll be checking this in a while and if it's a go he'll post to thank you...
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,350
2,352
387
#2
Fourples said:
Well, my plane leaves at 7:30 my time, and I'm leaving from JFK (long drive), so this'll be my last post for a while. G'bye!


...but before I leave, I have a question.

My older little brother (14 now) wants to know if he can join. The only reason I'm asking is because he'll be using the same computer as I have been, and you said that we're not allowed to have 2 accounts. Is this OK?

He'll be checking this in a while and if it's a go he'll post to thank you...
You'll need to geht with Jason or BRiT for a second account. Normally they don't mind as long as you geht permission first. If you don't,your account(IP) may geht banned.
 

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,583
0
0
#3
Well, that sucks your going on a long drive.
I Can't speak for any of the mods or talk for BRiT or Jason, but I'm sure you can have two accounts if you talk to BriT or Jason. So you might have to wait till you get back.
 

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
3,192
0
36
#4
Ask jason. he'll know. Seeya.
 

Fourples

Tenderony
113
0
0
#5
... <.< >.>

she left...


but she didn't sign off...

hi?

ok, I'll pm them myself.
 

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
3,192
0
36
#6
I'm guessing your the sibling that wants to join
 

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
3,192
0
36
#8
What are you thinking for a user name? threeples ah i crack myself up
 

Fourples

Tenderony
113
0
0
#9
ho.ho.ho.

ha.ha.ha.

he.he.he.

Misterwondwerful possibly? it was my account name on something else...
16k is good...
 

VenomHowell

Cynical Piece of Shit
305
0
0
#10
gehtfuct said:
You'll need to geht with Jason or BRiT for a second account. Normally they don't mind as long as you geht permission first. If you don't,your account(IP) may geht banned.
Not that an IP ban is the kiss of death, anyways. Especially for dial up users, who get a different IP each time they connect. And if you're on cable, you have two options, either to use a spoofer or unplug your cable modem for a quarter hour and renew your IP address... Unless they banned a large range of IPs, that should negate it.

Not that I'm advocating ban dodging... People who are banned are banned for a good reason, and should keep their piece of shit selves off the board.
 

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
3,192
0
36
#11
Fourples said:
Misterwondwerful possibly? it was my account name on something else...
16k is good...
whats so wonderful About you?
 

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
1,782
1
0
#12
I asked to have my name changed a longgg time ago, p99 sounds like some ghetto hippie..
 

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
3,192
0
36
#13
to what? Ska-king or ska master or something with ska in it
 

Fourples

Tenderony
113
0
0
#14
are there anhy other mods other than jason or Brit that I can ask? 'cuz they're not on right now... :(
 

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
3,192
0
36
#15
Um staff could help but as far as i know the mods are gone. Everyones on on saturdays so go on tomarrow.
 

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,186
1
0
#16
Fourples said:
Well, my plane leaves at 7:30 my time, and I'm leaving from JFK (long drive), so this'll be my last post for a while. G'bye!


...but before I leave, I have a question.

My older little brother (14 now) wants to know if he can join. The only reason I'm asking is because he'll be using the same computer as I have been, and you said that we're not allowed to have 2 accounts. Is this OK?

He'll be checking this in a while and if it's a go he'll post to thank you...
You are extremely nice to be part of this site. I must say I haven't seen any of your other posts. We need a few more nice characters around here.
 

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
3,192
0
36
#19
Fourples said:
can't. I'll be gone...

I'll go on sunday.
Either way look for Jason, BRiT, broken or maxpower. They would know. Oh and welcome! (or pretty soon at least) To WtF.com. Hope you like it here!